• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

Nothing too amazing overall, but still very fun to listen to, and probably very fitting for the type of game it apparently belongs to. It reminds me a lot of the techno influence found frequently in 90s-era video game music (which isn't surprising for a game released in the very early 2000s, not too far away from said era). 7/10.

Oh hey, some Sakura Wars love! Anyway 9/10 this series generally has pretty good music, though I'd say my favorite track in this specific game is Heartwarming Life of the TeiGeki; though this one is also up there in my favorites. (still need to play the 2019 version of Sakura Wars)

Title is Xion Data Battle (Vector To The Heavens remix)

10/10-As much as I dislike Kingdom Hearts III and it's Sora shilling till no tomorrow, this theme is still the best and Xion is still one of my favorite characters.

Putting this in spoilers, since this is a pretty big spoiler that was kept hidden before release.

One of my favorite otome games! Anyway, 8/10 Code: Realize's OST is pretty great and this track while not my top favorite in the game is still solid (my favorite goes to either With You, My Love or Successor of the Truth). Also Impey is best boy hands down.

Another of my favorite otome games with a solid OST:

8.5 (I like it, but kinda slow for my taste)

(I like the fnf soundtrack a lot)

Back
Top Bottom