• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

8/10 a cool and strong military-esque theme, it definitely sounds like what you would hear for any theme regarding trolls.

Okay last MHR track I swear, this time of my favorite location from 3 that returned. (I've been binging this game tbh, currently beats World as my favorite MH game):

Having heard bits of pieces of music from the other entries in this loose "series" of games — TearRing Saga and Berwick Saga — I was fully expecting to hear more in that vein with this one. Imagine my surprise when I got something completely different instead! The strings remind me a bit of those two aforementioned games, although the flute(-ish?) instrument that first shows up in the beginning sounds almost Atelier-esque, while the fast beat and various tropical elements actually invoked feelings of OutRun of all things, particularly its sequel OutRun 2 (which I remembering dipping into the same instrument pool, or at least a similar one). It's a strange mix from my perspective, but it's ultimately a really good one. A warrior's respite, indeed! 8.5/10.

Slowing things down a bit:

9.5/10 not bad, definitely sounds like what you would expect for Star Wars; though I keep thinking it's a theme more for a major battle/war instead of a main character. But overall amazing and would definitely give this another listen sometime!

I know a lot of people here don't play and/or know of these games but here is a small trivia about this track, it also appears in another otome called Nameless ~The One Thing You Must Recall~ which is made by the same company Cheritz. This track is pretty much The Wizard's theme, and he appears in both games:

This series doesn't disappoint easily with the music, it seems! The title makes this song sound like an overworld or map theme, but with its aggressive tempo and vibrant instrumentation, it wouldn't sound too out of place as an early-stage battle theme (assuming that it isn't actually already one). In any case, 8.5/10.

Wow, that's the map theme!? That's practically opening movie-level quality there! What kind of world could this game take place in to have the map theme sound like that? And it's apparently being sung in another langauge (that is, not English or Japanese) as well, which certainly adds to the impression (and the mystique). Not your ordinary JRPG music, but this is apparently no ordinary OST. 9/10.

I know I'm probably not going to be able to match that too easily, so let's go for the other extreme of epicness (but hopefully not goodness) for this one:

8/10 the nature sounds really give off a bog ambience, which is very nice. Would've loved to have something like this in a certain map from FE SoV tbh.

I don't know if fangames fully count (which I guess they do since some Touhou fangames were posted here before) but I wanted to post a favorite track of mine from the fangame HetaQuest (some tracks do borrow from other games in this fangame and other Hetalia fangames, with HetaOni being the more popular one). If you don't want to rate this one that's fine, I'll put in another track to rate.

Have a 3H DLC track if you'd rather rate this one instead:

Back
Top Bottom