• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Rattata VS Aggron

It all depends.

Normally, Aggron would be all over that.

But YOUNGSTER JOEY'S RATTATA is in the top percentage of all Ratatta. That particular Ratatta would have anything beat, hands-down. It's not even fair.

Aggron is my preferable choice since he is more useful in battles and have the awesome Head Smash in its disposal, and soon Sturdy to withstand attacks. I am not going to make fun on this one, because I think it's not funny at all.

Aggron. It walls Rattata (and Raticate) to no end. I don't care if (Joey's) Rattata is top percentage.

Now, I believe that is a reference to Joey always calling and bugging you with his stupid Pokemon in GS/HGSS. Awesome.

Rattata. One word: FEAR. Also, you can't get a top percentage Aggron, can you? Didn't think so. Plus, Rattata's cuter!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom