• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Rattata vs. Arceus

Zhwoobatte

NO MORE PANCAKES
Reaction score
fear.jpg
VERSUS
iaza17297643627900.png

Well? who do you think would win? Arceus might win if they expect it, which is most of the time when the opponent sends a level 1 rattata, so i vote arceus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rattatta vs. Arceus

TOP PERCANTAGE

WHO NEEDS LAMAS WITH FENCES?

I vote Arceus. It's got a cool ability, and it made the whoooole world. And now, in Pokemon, you can just go OH MY ARCEUS instead of saying something lame, because in Pokemon there was nothing you could say OH MY *insert* At all.

Rattata, dude. The rat's technically older than Arcues by about 8 years, can learn Hyper Fang, which is probably the most annoying move early on, and can make nearly everyone F.E.A.R.ful if not expecting it.

Rattata. You can use it in battle tower. FEAR Rattata will win against Arceus if it's a one on one battle. (Not in Anime; the video game)

GO RATTATA!

Last edited:

Rattata. You can use it in battle tower. FEAR Rattata will win against Arceus if it's a one on one battle. (Not in Anime; the video game)

Extremespeed?

Well, gotta go with Arceus with this one. Mostly because I think most of the pokémon rodents should be killed with fire due to their annoyance...

Extremespeed?

Well, gotta go with Arceus with this one. Mostly because I think most of the pokémon rodents should be killed with fire due to their annoyance...

Oh, I forgot about Extremespeed. But if Arceus doesn't have Extremespeed in its moveset, then it would lose.

Oh, I forgot about Extremespeed. But if Arceus doesn't have Extremespeed in its moveset, then it would lose.

Because the Arceus you are battling is usually being controlled by a noob who spams Judgement.

I'll go with Rattata. It is not wearing a fence. And it's older.

Rattata as it can use the most effective strategy known to men:F.E.A.R.

Also,who gives a damn about Arceus now since we have Reshiram and Zekrom.

I go for Rattata.

It's...I like Rattata; it's annoying and common but it's grown on me all these years.

Ratta's older, is an amazing F.E.A.R pokemon, and HAZ BEEN TOP PERCENTAGE THE WHOLE TIME. Im goin with Rattata on this one.

Rattata, fucking top ten percent bitch XD

I vote who Kuzco would've seen himself as. (Though is it really a llama? it doesn't look like one at all to me...)

Also I actually like Arceus. I never even captured a Rattata. Of course I never captured Arceus either because... you know, they didn't let us. It's like "hey we won't let you capture God, have an eight year old rat!"

On the other hand, Arceus gets overused and abused by clueless noobs with teams of six of them (and terrible movesets). But I still like it.

Arceus because if it has a fist plate, then Rattata would be owned. Rattata is a normal type, it is weak against fighting types. Arceus, on the other hand, can be any type, with includes fighting. That means the type advantage wins.

Arceus because if it has a fist plate, then Rattata would be owned. Rattata is a normal type, it is weak against fighting types. Arceus, on the other hand, can be any type, with includes fighting. That means the type advantage wins.

Actually Fucking Evil Annoying Rodent also wins in these kinds of situation.

Rattata's Hyper Fang is far superior than all of Arceus's moves.

I can't help but laugh at some of the "battling related posts here". A lvl 1 ratatta is never gonna win against an Arceus unless you are fighting against some idiot.

I voted for Arceus. I don't really like it much but I can't deny it's usefulness while battling in UBers.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom