• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rawr Draws

Incinerawr

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
I thought I'd share some of my art here. I can only draw traditional for the time being, so some of it may look sketchy, but isn't that the point? To keep learning and getting better? I own a tablet, but my computer isn't equipped for it, so far now I'll stick to pencil and paper. (And my phone takes some pretty clear pictures, if I do say so.)

I'll just post a few of my latest works for now, mostly my own characters. If you want to see my art at its infant stages, click the link in my sig to view my full gallery on FA. No Pokemon yet, but it's only a matter of time...

Attachments

• harooandremy.png
    harooandremy.png
    775.1 KB · Views: 62
  • redeyes.png
    redeyes.png
    839 KB · Views: 59
  • inuboy.png
    inuboy.png
    778.4 KB · Views: 57
  • goku.png
    goku.png
    794.7 KB · Views: 61
  • garou.png
    garou.png
    890.5 KB · Views: 62
  • haroorunning.png
    haroorunning.png
    583.9 KB · Views: 57
  • haroobust.png
    haroobust.png
    796.1 KB · Views: 55
  • ice.png
    ice.png
    745.1 KB · Views: 62
  • iceandgarou.png
    iceandgarou.png
    609.4 KB · Views: 63
Do you like Incineroar? Do you like Midnight Lycanroc? Do you like the two of them together... WRESTLING?!

midnightcineroar1.png

28sketch.png

29sketchsmall.png

31sketchsmall.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of you get a good look of my fursona? Please do ^w^

haroosketch.png

Sketch of one of my characters, Dominic Fox. Really loving the bipedal look.

domsketch.png

Enter, the two protagonists of my two different series:

newharoo.png

newice.png

Got my tablet working a week ago and took my first steps into digital. Here's one of Haroo I finished, with and without color.

harooscarflineart.png

harooscarfcolor.png

Back
Top Bottom