• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rawr.

Incinerawr

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
Hey guys! Call me Incinerawr, Rawr, or Haroo Husky, the name of my fursona/main protagonist of my cartoon series. I'm a big Pokémon fan and just a big gamer in general that loves all things cute and furry. I like to draw and write, listen to music (game OSTs mostly, but I do like Imagine Dragons) and play on the Switch and 3DS. Feels awesome to have the latest consoles at my fingertips!

I just recently completed Ultra Sun. My two favorite Pokémon would have to be Arcanine and Incineroar, though it pains me that they're both Fire, as I can't squeeze them both on the same team. I might consider doing a mono when I play Ultra Moon, but with
Ultra Necrozma's Power Gem I'll die all day.

Not sure what else to put... I have a page on FurAffinity where I post my artwork, but not sure about the advertising. I plan on doing some Pokémon art, though, so maybe I can post some of it here? Other than that, I'm a very social guy. Er... tiger. Husky. Your pick.

Welcome to the forums Rawr! :D

If you're interested in drawing you might want to check out the Art Gallery and I'm not just saying that cause I'm a mod there.

In all seriousness though, that'd be the best place for art, haha ^^

So I just make a new thread and post my pics there? I only draw SFW, so no need to worry about censorship.

Is it okay if my artwork contains the HTML to my page? I have them watermarked to prevent art theft. Granted... they're only traditional sketches.

So I just make a new thread and post my pics there? I only draw SFW, so no need to worry about censorship.

Is it okay if my artwork contains the HTML to my page? I have them watermarked to prevent art theft. Granted... they're only traditional sketches.
Of course! You're allowed to link to your creative pages in your thread as well. You can also link them in your signature ^^

Of course! You're allowed to link to your creative pages in your thread as well. You can also link them in your signature ^^

Really? I tried that and it gave me a message saying 'the signature cannot be processed due to spam content.' I'll give it another try and see what happens.

Thanks, by the way! I feel welcome already.

Really? I tried that and it gave me a message saying 'the signature cannot be processed due to spam content.' I'll give it another try and see what happens.

Thanks, by the way! I feel welcome already.
Ah, yeah you might need 10 messages or so to do that. It's to filter out spam. You're almost there though.

He's training to get stronger so that he can confront mother ^^

Let's hope Guzma doesn't beat him down, and beat him down first!

That Lillie is holding a conversation with a talking Incineroar and is still unfazed... XD

Heyo Rawr! I really really like Arcanine myself.... Wish its shiny form was white, that would've been absolutely gorgeous instead of that mustard yellow color haha.

Good on you for finishing US. <3 Motivates me to pick up my copy and complete the post game aaa haha. Been real busy and lazy. Enjoy your time on BMGf!

Heyo Rawr! I really really like Arcanine myself.... Wish its shiny form was white, that would've been absolutely gorgeous instead of that mustard yellow color haha.

Good on you for finishing US. <3 Motivates me to pick up my copy and complete the post game aaa haha. Been real busy and lazy. Enjoy your time on BMGf!

Ugh, yeah, yellow does not go good with his mane. I really think it'd be better if his shiny form was inverted in color between his mane and fur (orange mane and tan fur). But hey, no shiny will ever be as bad as Gengar!

It doesn't seem like many folks took the time to finish US/UM, and TBH I don't blame them. If I didn't have the motivation of post-game, I probably would've never bought it. Although... to be fair, the installments are kind of like a revamp to the original games with enhanced graphics, new music, minigames, prizes, etc. The entire plot actually takes a huge turn before the end of the story... but still pretty late.

Oh hey, Rawr and welcome :)

I think Incineroar and Arcanine are alright myself. I really need to finish Ultra Sun but I havent been doing well in that game lately so Im procrastinating lol. I hope you enjoy it here, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

If your team is any better than mine, you should do fine. I went to a team generator and made my team based on their strengths and weaknesses, which came out to Arcanine/Zoroark/Lycanroc/Hawlucha/Venusaur/Slowbro. It looks really good on paper... but in reality, I had like two glass cannons, two slow lumps, and two actual competent fighters (Arcanine/Lycanroc).

Thanks for the welcome, you both!

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom