• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Ray Rizzo's Metagross to be distributed at the UK VCG Qualifier: Shiny Metagross to b

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Ray Rizzo's Metagross to be distributed at the UK VCG Qualifier: Shiny Metagross to be ...

At the 2013 Video Game Championship UK National Qualifier a shiny Metagross based on Ray Rizzo's will be distributed to anyone attending the event in Birmingham at the NEC on 2 June. It will have the same moves, nature, held item and ability as Ray Rizzo's Metagross.

Read more on Bulbanews

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Re: Ray Rizzo's Metagross to be distributed at the UK VCG Qualifier: Shiny Metagross

Will any other British members of the forums be attending this event? I will be competing in it and I have a different team to last year. I booked my train tickets from York to Birmingham International and my room in Birimingham Airport Travelodge hotel last Wednesday. For most of the time I will be with my university's Pokémon Society.