• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Rayquaza VS Giratina VS Kyurem VS Zygarde

Startmirca

CANT LET YOU DO THAT !!!
Reaction score
It's the battle of the 3rd trio members!!

384.png
vs
487.png
vs
646.png
vs
718.png

They are(well, Zygarde is very likely to be Pokemon Z's mascot though) mascots of the 3rd game(I know B2/W2 was a sequel but whatever)

Who will win?

Who looks the coolest?

Who is the most useful?

Who do you like best?

Last edited:
I don't know who'd win a battle or who is most useful, but I like Rayquaza the best since it has a badass design. The others all look really weird in my opinion. Giratina with its 6 legs and weird spiked wings, Kyurem's uneven body, and Zygarde...is just weird.

Design-wise, I like Rayquaza best, then Zygarde. Kyurem and Giratina have never really been that appealing to me.

I don't really use legendaries in battle, so I don't know which is more useful, or which would win. At a guess, Kyurem due to Ice typing, as both Rayquaza and Zygarde would be 4x vulnerable to it.

Overall, Rayquaza by a mile as far as I'm concerned. I don't hate the others, and Zygarde in particular is still pretty great, but Rayquaza remains one of my favourite legends even though it took me years to realise it was catchable in Sapphire (for some reason I thought it was Emerald-only).

Zygarde..... I absolutely love his design, looks the most insectoid out of them all... and to me he looks like a cacaelian.

I'm guess I'm sorta biased since Platinum was my first game and Giratina was my first legend. I think it looks absolutely fucking badass, though.

Rayquaza, hands down. I just love its design! And it's the original Legendary Dragon. And I prefer sweeper-style Pokémon.

Also it learns Fly naturally 'cause lolwynaut?

I don't use any of these legendaries, but Rayquaza does look the most badass out of the four, so I'd choose him.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom