• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Rayquaza Vs. Giratina Vs. Kyurem

Giratina has by far the best design. I like Rayquaza, but to be honest it looks like a glorified snake. With claws. And Kyurem.....can't say I'm much of a fan. As for stories, Giratina's rules. It is the master of the distortion world, the rumored third to Dialga and Palkia's legend duo, and a boss Platinum role. Kyurems is cool too, the remnants of Zekrom and Reshiram. Rayquaza controls the skies which is ok....but not real winner material. As for who wins in a fight...I have to give it to Rayquaza. Kyurem is weak as HECK, and although Giratina could crush Kyurem and has excellent stats, Rayquaza's attacks and speed are too high. But, yeah!

But my opinion could be a bit off. Giratina was my favorite Pokémon ever since I saw it on the commercial for Platinum, and is the entire reason why I gave Pokémon a chance. Before that, I loathed it. Giratina's game, Platinum, was my first.

Giratina, as while its Altered Forme is rather off-putting, its Origin Forme is sleek and cool. I also love the Distortion World, and Platinum is my favourite game in the series.

I like Giratina more for it's color scheme, design, and lore; I also like both of it's forms, but the Origin form is my favorite by just a bit. Rayquaza would be my second favorite as I enjoy it's role in Emerald and the ORAS post game, the design is also quite nice and it's shiny is one of the very few I even like. As for Kyurem, I'm indifferent to it; don't really like or dislike it.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom