• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Rayquaza Vs. Giratina Vs. Kyurem

Articwolf10

Reaction score
384.png
Vs.
487O.png
/
487.png
Vs.
646.png

Okay This is a battle of the 3rd Trio members. They are (Or at least Rayquaza and Giratina are) the Mascot of the 3rd Game (And Let's face it Kyurem is going to be Grey's Mascot) Are Dragon type and Have little plot in the original pair

You know the deal... who'll win? Who has the better Design ect...

Kyurem wins easy... He and Rayquaza have the same speed ad Defense stats though Rayquaza has higher attack while Kyurem has more HP. But Rayquaza has an unfortunate 4x's weakness to Kyurem.

Giratina get's the axer then. Kyurem's attack due to his Defense though higher then oRayquaza and Kyurem is lower then Kyurems attack. and is also weak to Kyurem's Ice attacks

Depends if you want the cyber worm, the anti-centipede or the decaying chicken.

As much as I love Hoenn, I love Unova too. Kyurem for me.

Rayquaza has more time to impact, since its been around longer.
Giratina was portrayed as evil but good (all sinnoh movies had them) which I hate and Kyurem only has one signature move where as the other zen dragons had two. Plus I love Hoenn.

Giratina for me. Having two formes and an awesome design for both, plus the unique typing, legend around it and Shadow Force make it my favourite out of the three (and of all Pokemon).

Rayquaza is the best of the 3. It also looks the coolest, has the best stats, movepool and is more useful.

Giratina is my favourite design wise but I voted Kyurem because both Giratina and Rayquaza are weak to it.

These are my favorite legendaries! They all kick ass, but even though it looks like a rubber chicken Kyurem would win, not saying its my favorite: they all are... if Kyurem got a snake/serpent form THAT WOULD SO FUCKING OWN!

Sinnoh pride! Giratina, no doubt. It has the best design, awesome movepool, two formes, a unique combination, and lives in an alternate distorted world. That's very badass if you ask me.

Rayquaza has more time to impact, since its been around longer.
Giratina was portrayed as evil but good (all sinnoh movies had them) which I hate and Kyurem only has one signature move where as the other zen dragons had two. Plus I love Hoenn.

Kyurem, Actually has 3 Sig Moves... Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare... He'll get them in the 3rd version probably

Kyurem, Actually has 3 Sig Moves... Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare... He'll get them in the 3rd version probably

YES, THAT!

My vote goes to Kyurem, even though my OC associates with Rayquaza.

I'd love to see them in an all out brawl for supremacy, though it would be highly unlikely since they all live in different habitats.

Kyurem is ugly. Giratina and Rayquaza are equally cute, but Rayquaza would probably win in a battle.

Kyurem is ugly. Giratina and Rayquaza are equally cute, but Rayquaza would probably win in a battle.

I don't see Rayquaza having a chance... Kyurem's speed and Defense are EXACTLY THE SAME! Plus Rayquaza is 4x's weak to Ice...

Rayquaza came down from the heavens to quell Groudon and Kyogre.
Instant win.

Ah! Absolutely gutted. I love Hoenn and Rayquaza; I feel like I'm letting the side down but... I voted Kyurem. I love that thing.

Rayquaza is an amazing Pokémon, with great stats and an amazing design.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom