• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Rayquaza vs Giratina

is there anywhere where Giratina COULD win? seriously. Rayquaza is my fave pokemon (despite my profile pic ad name) and OWNS ALL. EMERALD FTW!!!!!

Rayquaza. Together, we raeped the Elite 4 in Emerald and Sapphire and I shall forever look back upon him with fond, fond memories because of that.
Also, design-wise, Rayquaza wins, sorry.

They're both really cool. I have to go with Rayquaza. I never really liked Giratina nearly as much for some reason. Maybe it's the color scheme. Rayquaza would probably win in a battle too.

Rayquaza, hands down. It's design is spectacular. Giratina looks too jumbled up, like it was made in a rush...

you should have put a 'both' option.

Yea they should have. I really like both these. I especially love Giratina's typing. Ghost/Dragon? Oh yeah!!! Crazy screech at the beginning of Platinum? Bada**! Jumps at the screen? Awesomesauce

But in all honesty I have to give it to Rayquaza. Rayquaza was my first ever legendary and it's been really helpful in sweeping. They should have used him in the TA/TM arc finale thing in the anime.

I love both. But green snake-like dragon from Emerald wins it for me.

I think Rayquaza would win in a fight, Giratina may be good at defense, but Rayquaza has just too much attack power.

I also like Rayquaza better. I never liked Giratina, and Rayquaza is one of my favorite Pokemon.

Meh... Giratina. It's Origin Form Shadow Sneak is basically Extremespeed. It has 3 immunities.

^And none of the above has affected my decision. In reality, I've just thought about Giratina more.

Which do you prefer?
I prefer Rayquaza because of his fantastic design.

Which is more useful?
I think that Rayquaza is more useful because of its sheer offensive power. It can easily beat down opponents with its powerful attacks.

Who would win in a battle?
I think that Rayquaza would win in a battle with its awesome offensive stats and moves.

Rayquaza > Giratina
Rayquaza > Giratina
Rayquaza > Giratina

Rayquaza wins hands down.

Honestly, while rayquaza might win in gmaes, in the anime, Girantina's control of antimatter, signiture move (Shadow Force) and Type combination, is much better!

I choose Giratina because of its cooler design and its ability to change forme.

Dammit! Its a really though choice! But well, I guess I pick giratina. I prefer defense than attack. That's why. Giratina is also more useful in battle because its form. And, because its defense, I'm positive that giratina will win in battle. And the type is dragon/GHOST! Ghost dude, ghost!! So yeah, vote goes to giratina

Back
Top Bottom