• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rby>gsc>frlg>???

deja0entendu

Dooooooope!
Reaction score
ok so I just read through the FRLG summaries on what's up to date(on serebii.net heh, go figure)
wow!

Freaking awesome. The story is just so amazing
I don't know, I didn't like RS/E story, it was so boring.

and it turns out the rumors are true...
Silver is Giovanni's kid

I remember back when someone brought it up when they read a quote from a random rocket grunt on FR or LG. And FR/LG had barely come out in Japan...

So um, who else has read the whole saga on manga, or at least summaries?
And if you've read the RS ones, give me a good reason why I should read MORE of it?
I think I'm in love with Pokemon again...

One scene in FRLG proves to be 2 years after GSC

One scene in RSE proves to be 7 years after Red's league battle.

dang, that sucks
I don't know why...
I don't like the idea of it happening further out in time...

I don't know why I wanna cry...
EDIT:
How do you know RSE is 7 years after Red's Battle?
Where in RS would it say?
and how d you know RS and E go together?
aren't they two diferent stories?

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom