• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 6: END GAME - TOWN VICTORY! (31-03-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Harvture Mafia - Day 4: Island of Crappiness (27-03-2013)

I haven't heard anything from Fushimi.

But Greece... that single joke vote could hardly be a lead...;_;

Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 4: Island of Crappiness (27-03-2013)

The only thing is though that we have no leads at all, and if it has to come to this, we might actually need to look at the joke votes. It's getting hard to scum hunt when barely anyone is speaking up.

Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 4: Island of Crappiness (27-03-2013)

VOTE: Greece

Gotta try something I guess, and there's not much to go on.

Though I have a gut feeling about Setra being mafia, for some reason.

@CrackFox;

Could I get a sub? ^^;

Could I get a sub? ^^;

Sure, no problem. @Paperhorse; Would you like to step in for Akuraito?

Update pending.

Sure, I can sub.

Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Night 4: Sleepy Town (28-03-2013)

29393591.jpg

It was another slow day. The villagers' seemed distracted, as if they simply couldn't be bothered to fight anymore. Only two people showed up at the town hall meeting, the rest stayed indoors probably playing video games and browsing social network sites. The perpetrators' were also getting bored, wreaking havoc is not as much fun when nobody takes notice. It's not looking good for the innocent people of Mineral Town.

No one was lynched.

Rule change: Because this game is going so slow, the four vote hammer is being reduced to 2 votes minimum to get a player lynched. In a tie situation, no one will be lynched.

It is now Night 4. You may start sending in your night actions. This phase will end at approximately 6pm GMT, tomorrow. Paperhorse has taken Akuraito's place. Sorry for the delay, I wanted to clarify the subsitution so I could include it in the update.

6/10 players remain.

I find it strange how Dark Blueberry defended Greece but when it was Flame_(who also joke voted), she seemingly had no problems lynching him. It seems kind of suspicious.

Well, it looks like I have my work cut out for me.

@Momoka; I agree with what you are saying about Dark Blueberry. Her defense of Greece (on more than 1 occasion) is rather strange. I’m not sure what to think of it tbh. If they were both mafia, would she defend Greece so willingly? By the way, what do you think of Setra?

@Spectrum Achromatic; why do you keep defending Greece? She hasn’t done anything to prove she is town. If not Greece, who do you think we should lynch instead?

@Setra; What do you think of Spectrum Achromatic’s defense of Greece? And who do you think we should lynch tomorrow?

@FinalArcadia; Besides a gut feeling, why else do you think Setra could be mafia?

@Greece; You haven’t defended yourself at all, which worries me. What reason do you think Spectrum has to keep defending you? Who do you think we should lynch tomorrow?

Paperhorse said:
@Momoka; I agree with what you are saying about Dark Blueberry. Her defense of Greece (on more than 1 occasion) is rather strange. I’m not sure what to think of it tbh. If they were both mafia, would she defend Greece so willingly? By the way, what do you think of Setra?

Yeah, it is a tad off, but I also see what you mean about the mafia buddy part. I get the feeling that maybe Greece is actually innocent, and Spectrum knows that so she is attempting to defend her in order to seem town-like..? And if we go off the 'hypothetically mafia' vibe, maybe it could be a slip up. Either way, I'm definitely keeping an eye on the two. Although Greece hasn't spoken up much at all to defend herself.

Setra... well, it's actually pretty hard to tell. XD I know he went in and voted Flame_ randomly, but that's been pretty much it, from what I've seen(and quite willingly)... he's being very quiet though.

I've been neglecting this game. I really have no reason as to why I've been so inactive.

Uh, well I can see why DB is being called out for jumping on Flame_ but holding back on Greece. They both did the exact same thing. So that may point to them being scumbuddies. I say that we go with DB next phase.

@Greece; You haven’t defended yourself at all, which worries me. What reason do you think Spectrum has to keep defending you? Who do you think we should lynch tomorrow?

Sorry I haven't been able to get on recently, a hour plane flight and a time zone change only make you want to sleep ^^; I can't be 100% sure why she is defending me, as much as I'd like to say she might just think I'm not as suspicious she got on Flame_ for the same thing I did so I'm not sure.

@FinalArcadia; Besides a gut feeling, why else do you think Setra could be mafia?
I think my feeling comes from how inactive he's been, even though he hasn't been in any other games since he had been killed in the Ace Attorney mafia. The level of quiet he had gave no reads, which may be allowing him to fly under the radar.

Slightly early update today. Pending!

Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 5: The Witches (29-03-2013)

HG_zpsd6d98d66.jpg

The mountains were unusually cold tonight. The Harvest Goddess was feeling quite sad. She had observed the villagers' lack of confidence and her powers were being weakened by the low morale. She knew she had to try and stop the perpetrators however she could before the town fell to its knees. She closed her eyes and said a prey, conjuring up every last bit of power in her body. The more she concentrated, the cloudier her mind became. She felt a sharp pain in her forehead, suddenly, she found herself unable to breathe. She opened her eyes and saw that she was being surrounded by a bright light. The light wasn't bore from goodness, she knew that instantly. She had been subject to a vicious spell. She tried to fight as the light slowly began to suffocate her. These were no ordinary strangers, she thought clinging on to her last bit of energy. Power like this could only be present in a witch.

You are 'The Harvest Goddess'

HarvestGoddessPM_zps94ddb92a.jpg

Special ability: Roleblocker

Paperhorse has been eliminated. She was allied witht he Villagers.

It is Summer 5th (Day 5) Voting is now open. This phase will end at approximately 6pm GMT, tomorrow.

5/10 players remain.

VOTE: Dark Blueberry.

Closest lead we got.

Vote: Dark Blueberry

Awwww what. :<

VOTE: Dark Blueberry

Sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom