• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 6: END GAME - TOWN VICTORY! (31-03-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 5: The Witches (29-03-2013)

Well there are not tons options, plus she lynched Flame_ with the reasoning on why she wouldn't lynch me

Vote: Spectrum Achromatic

I think you guys keep forgetting about the hammer

Hammer'd already? o_O I guess I have no choice, right?

and guys, I changed my username XDD it doesn't really matter, but still... XDD

Apologies for the lateness. Update pending.

Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Night 5: Child's Play (30-03-2013)

witchkins5_zpsed6d4186.jpg

The villagers’ met once again in the town hall. An air of confidence surrounded the room. Their numbers were few but the remaining folk knew that they had to avenge their fallen friends. The afternoon was spent making a scarecrow in order to protect the pumpkins for the pumpkin festival. However the villagers’ knew that once the scarecrow was placed in the field, it wouldn’t be long before the perpetrations showed up to destroy it along with all their hard work. Luckily, they’d made two, one for the pumpkins and one for the crooks. They placed the bait in the middle of an open field and hid out of site. After an hour or two of waiting and watching, finally a little person dressed in black showed up and began drawing on the scarecrow with a marker pen. Quick as a flash, the villagers’ surrounded the stranger. “Let go of me” the girl screamed. “I’ll tell my aunt!”..This was the moment of truth. Rick pulled the girl’s hood down to discover a frightened child. The villagers’ looked at each other, not quite sure what to say. They marched her to the police station as she kicked and screamed..​

You are ‘Witchkins'

WitchkinsPM_zps9871afb6.jpg

Special ability: Rolecop

Spectrum Achromatic was lynched. He was allied with the Outsiders

It is now Night 5. You may start sending in your night actions.
This phase will end at approximately 6pm GMT, tomorrow.

4/10 players remain.

Alright, it was about time! If that's what happened, then I'm willing to bet that Setra is the last mafia. I'll look back to see if anyone strikes me as odd, though.

Um wat. I've been gunning for her just as long as you.

I couldn't really tell that you were, actually. You didn't say much, and only began to speak up after Paperhorse mentioned you. If I recall correctly.

Slightly early update. Pending.

Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 6: The Last of Us (31-03-2013)

rick_zps584dc876.jpg

The Witch Princess was furious. She’d heard about her young niece getting scooped up by the villagers’. Her concern was more for her own pride than anything else. She was angry at Witchkins as much as the villagers’ “How dare they! Who do those people think they are!” she murmured to herself as she paced the grounds of Mystic Island. Witchkins returned home with a look of shame on her face. “You little fool” the Princess screamed. “Tell me who captured!”. There was a few of them, the young witch confessed. “I didn’t see all of them, but the guy who grabbed me. Rick, his friends were calling him. He was so rough” With that, the Princess stormed out of the palace and fled into the distance. Witchkins didn’t bother to ask where she was going; she knew her aunt was going to find Rick.

You are 'Rick'

RickPM_zpsa0d4dea3.jpg

Special ability: None

Momoka was killed. She was allied with the Villagers.

It is now Day 6. Voting is open. In the interest of saving time, once every player has cast their vote the phase will end. I will give one hours notice before this happens. During that hour you will have one last opportunity to change your vote if you’d like.

3/10 players remain.

VOTE: Greece

You've been really quiet, and you were defended somewhat by Blueberry, who we know to have been mafia. There's not a ton to go off of, but I think you are the last mafia.

Vote: Greece

A heads up. A vote hammer has already been reached. You have one hour to change your vote. After which the phase will end and the outcome of the game will be revealed. Good luck!
@Setra; @FinalArcadia; @Greece;

WP_zps7d26ec36.jpg

The Witch Princess stormed into town. The villagers’ weren’t shocked to see her. They knew after the release of her niece, it wouldn’t be long before she showed her face, angry and vengeful. She stormed passed the houses and made her way to the square where Karen was waiting for her. The Witch looked at Karen with contempt. “I’ll make you pay. How dare you lay your filthy hands on my flesh and blood” She lifted up her wand and began to speak an enchantment. Karen looked bored as she nodded at the slowly emerging figure behind the Princess. “NOW” Karen cried. Ann snuck up behind the Princess and threw a large net over the her head, covering her entire body. The Princess screamed and cursed but was unable to defend herself. The crooks had finally been caught and the villagers’ could go back to their homes and sleep peacefully once again. Mineral Town was saved! THE END!

You are the 'Witch Princess'

WitchPrincessPM_zps13ad4a1c.jpg

Special ability: x2 Framer/Godfather

Greece has been lynched. He was allied with the Outsiders.

Mystic Island Hideout

You are 'Karen'

KarenPM_zpsce415a4d.jpg

You are 'Ann'

AnnPM_zpscf8c326c.jpg

winners_zpsaedd9512.png

Setra and FinalArcadia have won the game! They were allied with the Villagers!

TOWN HAS WON!

The game is now over. If you have any comments or criticisms I’m always open to hearing them. Thanks to everyone who took part!

Yay!

Sorry for the inactivity. And it was fun!

What a fun game, even if I did die somewhat early.

Yes! XD

And to think I almost voted Setra... really glad I didn't now, LOL.

It was a fun game, and thanks for hosting, CrackFox! It was neat having a Harvest Moon game!

I would have come to defend my self, but being out of town with out easy computer access makes that hard ;__; But I got close! and I had fun, thanks for letting me play!

Re: Re: Harvest Moon: re Mafia - Day 6: END GAME - TOWN VICTORY! (31-03-2013)

You did great, @Greece;!!

Good game everyone and thanks for letting me play!! :D

Re: Harvest Moon: re Mafia - Day 6: END GAME - TOWN VICTORY! (31-03-2013)

You did great, @Greece;!!

Good game everyone and thanks for letting me play!! :D

Glad someone thinks so, I wish I could have used my ability but oh well

At least it went well for our first time together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom