• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Seasonal Discussions Re:Zero S2 - It's been a while!

Re:Zero Season 2 - pre-air
  • SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
    Reaction score
    It's been a while since S1 of Re:Zero aired, and while it did have a pretty big impact within the Isekai section of the anime community, most people had given up on a S2 for this show.
    But here we are! The show is getting some love again, given the recent "Director's Cut" version of S1 and the near release of S2!

Personally I'm going to be watching this. But not right away, as I have yet to see Season 1 myself. So after I've finished up S1 (and assuming I've enjoyed it) I'll give S2 a spin!

What about you guys, will you be watching this show? Are you hyped? or will you ignore it (for now)?

Back
    Top Bottom