• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reading Gamerbase Tournament prizes revealed: Nintendo DSi bundles for Top 2; DSi XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Reading Gamerbase Tournament prizes revealed: Nintendo DSi bundles for Top 2; DSi XL raffle ...

The fansite PokémonWorld and Gamerbase have announced the prizes for their previously announced tournament on Feb. 19 in Reading, the last tournament of Generation IV.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Reading Gamerbase Tournament prizes revealed: Nintendo DSi bundles for Top 2; DSi

Is reading a location? I'm confused.

Re: Reading Gamerbase Tournament prizes revealed: Nintendo DSi bundles for Top 2; DSi

Reading is a town in the United Kingdom. Pronounced "Re-ding".

Needless to say, me and the other PokémonWorld admins were shocked when Nintendo told us what they would be supplying for prizes - usually it's a single DSi XL.

Can't wait! I'll probably be going. My greatest fear is that someone will turn up with a Garchomp or something with perfect IVs and good sweeping EVs. I don't train and breed for that kinda stuff, and the only Pokemon I have to counter it would be my Milotic with Blizzard......

I live in Reading at the moment as I go to the university so I might head down and watch if I don't have much going on.

hello,...
I visit your site and like it.
Thanks for sharing such a nice information

I have some bad news.

Apparently, the Reading branch of HMV (which houses Gamerbase) is one of the many stores that HMV will be closing down in an effort to save money in this hellish climate. This means that the Gamerbase branch will also be closing down.

However, PokémonWorld are already on the case, contacting the relevent people about rescheduling it for London. We'll hopefully make an announcement on Bulbanews when we know everything.

PokémonWorld apologies for any inconvenience caused; unfortunately, it was not in our control, or Gamerbase's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom