• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ready Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koroku

Ninja Master!
Reaction score
....I think this is the right forum?

So I want to sub Ready Go! (the 5th opening)

And I'd rather not use the stuff on AnimeLyrics if possible ^^; So, I'd like to request the following:

The opening type screen

風を感じて大地と 呼吸あわせ
Jumpした 瞬間
胸に 響いた声 "キミなら大丈夫!"
振り向けば みんなが 笑っている

追いかけていたい こんな 自由な感じ
まぶしい 太陽に 手を伸ばして
昨日を見つめて 後戻りした
涙もあったけど 気にしないで
未来へのStepは 続いている
進め!進め! キミと 7色の虹 越えて
Ready Go! もっと遠く!
雲を突き抜け 空へと…

If needed, I can take the screens that have the lyrics on them, if that would make it easier. (The screens also have the little figures on top - not sure what they're called)

I'd like romanji and a translation for the song, and just a translation for the screen I posted at the beginning, if possible.

Thanks a LOT to whoever does this. If no one... I guess I'll have to use animelyrics and hope they're not way off on this one ^^;

The AnimeLyrics data is just fine for this song. If you have any questions - ask Mozz, he's the one who did it, after all.

Ah, okay then, I'll use that one.

Thanks =)

...anyone for the screenshot though?

Edit: Got it from someone. ^^;;

[22:16] <@Koroku> »» MPClassic &#xab;&#x202f;«&#x202f;&#xbb;» [||||||||||] Pocket Monsters - Ready Go! [sub-jkaizer][5D54FC76].avi &#xab;&#x202f;«&#x202f;&#xbb;» 00:35 / 01:29 &#xab;&#x202f;«&#x202f;&#xbb;» 640x480 &#xab;&#x202f;«&#x202f;&#xbb;» 23.976 fps &#xab;&#x202f;«&#x202f;&#xbb;» ~333.05KB/s &#xab;&#x202f;«&#x202f;&#xbb;» 28.98MB «« XviD MPEG-4 codec -
[22:16] * @Koroku dance dance dance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom