• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Realistic Pokemon Images (NOT PHOTOSHOP)

Paragon

:D
Reaction score
I'm sick of all those Youtube videos called things like "Realistic Pokemon" that show crappy Photoshop images that look nothing close to real. This is the place to post actually realistic looking images (not necessarily photorealistic, but close). This includes drawings, paintings, etc. and computer graphics (I've found Pokemon cards to be a great source of images like this). Here's some examples:
Venonat:
Crawdaunt:

EDIT: I'm sorry I forgot to mention this, but I'm compiling these into a video. I'm very sorry, I just totally forgot to post that. :\ If you do not want to have your images in the video, just put a note in your post saying so.

Last edited:
IPL_VS_LovelyEpidemic_by_Leashe.jpg

/thread

Hey guys, what's going Oh MY ARCEUS vs PALUTENA!
That Gyarados verses (Articuno?) is epic, I wonder if there's one of Mewtwo floating around somewhere.
Edit:
'parrently so:
Realistic_Mewtwo_by_Leashe.jpg

Ive seen tons of these, and love them. There's a really badass one of Ttar somewhere, among many others.

I now contribute to this!

grasspokemon.jpg
Steelix.jpg
Bulbasaur_redesign_by_M0AI.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, thats the Ttar i saw. the same guy has a ton more that are epic.

Just because of my theory, I figured:
realistic_mew.jpg

Ditto_by_RtRadke.jpg
And a couple of others =L
Squirtle_007_by_FaerieSoda.jpg

Realistic_Politoed_by_darksilvania.jpg

ALL GLORY TO THE POLITOED!

Anyone else think Paragon should make a 'Pokédex' of these things and link the best images in the OP?
Realistic_Pokemon_Compilation1_by_Ansemaru.jpg

Suicune!
f_12305421376m_a72a13b.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom