• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Re: The Etymology of Your username

I got this idea from Phoenicks - misspelling a bird's name, while it phonetically sounds the same as the correct spelling. Throw on an Ω (omega) symbol and you have my username.

Mine's from a game called The World Ends With You. My avatar is a picture of a character from said game, and The Grim Heaper is one of the character's nicknames.

Named for the character I'm laying as in the URPG. Since I'm specializing in Steel types, name is like "Chrome," but I swapped out the 'e' for 'as' to make it look more like a person's name (though it's still way out there).

My name here - Ai = love, ko = child, kun = Japanese honorific used to refer to boys

My other username (Ugozima) - lolz i subconsciously stole it from some guy who play runescape

Lets just do all of the shall I?

My first name The Cheese Head was thought up on the spot when I first joined BMGf. It's because I wa eating cheese at the time.

After a while, I got sick of it, so I changed my name to The Rainbow Tyranitar. I liked it, but I ended up thinking it made me seem gay.

so that became The Frozen Tyranitar which I thought I would like. But 2 weeks later, I couldn't stand it, so

I changed it to The Golden Tyranitar, Which it is right now. I got the idea from the huge Heart Gold/Soul Silver buzz that was happening at the time.

So there you have it

It's my name in Japanese.
Alex = Arekkusu
At least I hope so. I'm gonna laugh hystericly (sp?) if my Username has been wrong.

Easy the first time i beat elite four on blue, I used a lvl 87 pidgey! AerialAce is one of my favorite moves

Gligar = It is one of my favorite pokemon!
13 = The age i was when i changed my username to that. It is also one of my lucky numbers (for some reason)

well, reborn comes from a manga I like called Reborn!. rocks is because... well, it ROCKS.

It came out of a desire to find a name that was 'metal' without being too confrontational. Since I use it for online gaming as well, I had to find a name that wouldn't be too boastful (ie. these fools on Halo with names like UNTOUCHABLE...who are usually the first ones I take out) but had a sophisticated air. It's basically 'stepping down from the throne of self-importance' by acknowledging that I'm really not 'UNTOUCHABLE' or some crap like that.

It also doubles as a reference to a Hate Eternal song.

Well mine is a main character in a series of books

because i used it for my last forum and the one i wanted was taken, this one just appeared out of necessity

Kolourz is one of my sister's best friends (along with some girls named Pixie and Melody, and a dude named Dozer). I thought it was nifty and unique, I use it on most forums and have been for a few years.

Hizumi,is the lead singer of D'espairay and he was going to be my cosplay this year.

Its also the name the name of my SoulSliver charater and charmander in ruby.

From Kamen Rider, Shizuka. I love her character. I love the fact that Shizuka means quiet or peaceful which is an opposite to Shizuka's personality in the show.

Hmm... a couple of years ago, me and my friends started a Clan. The clan was called Fire Team Echo. I was the second active member, but since there were four of us at the time we started, I chose the callsign Echo 4. So the FT stands for Fire Team, and Echo 4 is me. The clan is done now, but it lives on in my username!

Tyldak is a character in the comic Elfquest, and I used it as the name of my first MMO character in Ultima Online. I played a blind Tamer, and when I left that game to go to Star Wars Galaxies, I used the name BlindTyldak on the boards so people would know me from UO. I've been using it ever since, sign my art with it, and it's even my on-air name (just BT) whenever I'm working on the radio.

Karas is the name of my favorite anime, in it, a Karas is a human who protects a city and it's inhabitants (humans and demons).

I actually stole the term "yoyoz" from a nickname my friend gave his Ninetails.

The "oo" part however is from when I was signing up for dA and I wanted a username that was different from the ones I usually used at that time. So I just added two o's and and there's my username.

Now it's the username I use everywhere...

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom