• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Robo was derived from R.O.B., which served as my initial avatar. That and I have a thing for robots. It's also an in-joke concerning my presence here, as my account is technically a "bot". I'm just fond of the meta- prefix, and it further serves to describe the account as it is beyond my actual consciousness.

Well, Torgetsu came from the show Bleach, when I used to watch it. The main character, Ichigo, had a sword called Zangetsu, which sounded cool. The Tor part is because of Torchic, my favorite pokemon. Kon also comes from a Bleach character, but I've also heard it meant "soul".

I think I've had my nickname since the late 1990s. To make a long story short, I had just rediscovered Transformers and I wanted something that sounded a bit "Autobot-ish". The name Silverwynde just kinda popped into my head and I've been using it ever since.

Well, contrary to the popular belief, my username has absolutely NOTHING to do with the pokemon character of the same name.

Aki in Japanese means autumn, which is my favorite season. I just love how the leaves change colours. Not only that, but I have a story to tell you. Story time, folks.

My great-uncle (who happens to be an amazing artist) has some woods behind his home (he owns the woods). Whenever we visit, I love to explore it. One day, when I was seven, I stumbled across a nice part of it, which is where I'd go at least once every time we vist. It's sort of my "special place". It is especially beautiful during the autumn and spring.

Another reason I like autumn is that there's no bees, wasps, hornets, or yellow jackets buzzing around. (I'm apiphobic to the extent where I'd curl up and cry if even one was near me)

Now for the "-chan" part of my name. -Chan is a Japanese name suffix meaning either a female friend or a small child. In this case, it means female friend. 'Cuz I try to be a friend to everyone!

I'm a fan of Miki Shinichiro, so I decided to make a username of it

Just a random name I made up for my Diamond character, after deciding that having so many Pokemon with the OT 'Sammie' or 'Sammi' was beginning to get confusing. I have two characters for another game named Kiralunah and Estaluna, so it goes along with them, I guess.

By the way, I have no connection to the French band or vocalist or whatever named Lunabee. I googled that once and was rather surprised by the results.

Mine is kinda unusual... I was a Gradius fan, and like most gradius fans I came up with ideas of battleships (namely, "cores"). I made the "Infinity", which cosisted on several lasers and bullets in a not too large ship. Later I heard about gijinka and wanted an online name, so I made the Infinity Mk-II.
I never really ended up making a consistent desing, much less a personification, but still use it anyways.

The parody of Pikachu from Drawn Together, been watching a few episodes recently and I thought it was a funny name for a pokémon forum.

Mine is from a very old Radiohead song of this name, the Bush refereed to is Bush Senior.

Mine is from a girl in my class who tried to kiss me and I pushed her back and told her I only cuddle...

My initials are P.A.K, which sounds like pac in Pac-Man. On a different forum, I was going to call myself PAK, but that name was taken. I needed to add numbers after my name, and I randomely chose 2-1-5, and I've used that name ever since. I wanted people to recognize me by that name.

My initials are P.A.K, which sounds like pac in Pac-Man. On a different forum, I was going to call myself PAK, but that name was taken. I needed to add numbers after my name, and I randomely chose 2-1-5, and I've used that name ever since. I wanted people to recognize me by that name.

I've met other uses with variations of the name Pac Man, but this is the first time I've met another P.A.K.

My current one is because I'm called "The Survivor" at church.

The new one I'm going to use as soon as I can (Moka Chan) Is a combination of Moka from Rosario = Vampire and Chan cause it's Japanese.

Rayne had been a name I used back in the early days of Neopets for one of my pet characters. I'm not sure why I choose or stuck with Rayne in particular, other than that I just liked the ring of it.

After rediscovering the forums I decided to go with Rayne rather than my old username 'coolBulba' because it sounded better.

I have tons of different usernames across the internet, but more recently I've been trying to consolidate under the name 'Rayne' (where not already taken) since I've grown so fond of it.

There was already an Outrage in Smogon and SPPf, but he seems to never have posted so here I am taking the name.

Its the most powerful physical dragon move, and kind of like Dragonite's signature move so yeah.

Was thinking of changing it to DD Outrage for the move combo, but am now considering Outrage DD.

what my name means

years ago, i was going to join Runescape. my original plan was to get so strong i could just walk up and defeat someone. i'd be so good at it that i'd do it for money. Hit Man was taken, so i put a y where the i is. that was taken, so i picked the number of someone's favorite pokemon, zapdos. so ever since than i've been Hyt Man145.

Well, my username is kind of weird, but when I was younger and living in Alaska, I saw an aurora that reminded me of a flower for some reason. xD

So I just put "flower" and "aurora" together! I thought it sounded cool.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom