• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Re: The etymology of your username.

I'm a huge fan of the old beyblade and Dizzi(look at avvy) made me laugh so yeah.

I just got this name befor it was going to get taken and i like the name too.

A part of my real name is "Min", but that seemed too short.
I then remembered one of the stars in Orion (one of my favorite constellations) was named Mintaka so I chose that.

'Pikachu' with an 'o' instead of a 'u'. Creative, eh?

'Pikachu' with an 'o' instead of a 'u'. Creative, eh?

Well if you ask me, here in Mexico there's a mountain called "Picacho", and I seem to recall there's another Latin American country that also has a mountain by that name. So your nickname is very interesting to me.

Named after the Souh African instrument that divided opinion at this years World Cup, you either loved them, or wish you would go deaf to avoid listning to them (listning to one of them close up probably would make you go deaf)

wataru is the japanese name for lance

I really can't bring myself to say how I got my username. There was so much blood involved in the making of it.

So many horrible memories...*goes to random corner in fetal position, and all of a sudden, an aura of darkness surrounds him*

My real names first two sounds (der and mo) and dio. cause it sounds funny. hah.

This is my user name for almost everything, I made it up back in 2008. I just thought of a random word and Teltu popped into my head, and I stuck with it ever since.

It's like that one Pokemon I like...I forget its name...

It comes from a Pokémon I made up that evolved from Lugia.

I was nine. >_>

I was always interested in mysterious figures and thus some aspects of my life have been modeled after them.
Plus there is also this cool Fallout character with the name.
I also have a huge reputation, like mysterious strangers sometimes tend to have, so I found the name appropiate.

The Japanese word for gate is "Mon",which in the first sylable in my first name, so I called myself "M the Gate"!

Eh heh, long story... Whole chain started as Tsunamiblade, based on an ornamental katana my mom has... It has waves decorated into the guard... Then I brought up on AIM that -ness can be added to the end of pretty much everything... so Tsuness was born.

My username is named after my OC,Metal Noirceur.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom