• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Re: The etymology of your username.

From my deep obsession with Greek myths I was called Prometheus so I changed to my favourite Kronos.

You can call me Renton. Most people do. It's not my real name, but I've been called variations all my life: Rents, Renty, Rentsir, Rentmeister, Rentington Steele... :lol:

The DJ should be self explanatory and SCRUFFY originates from my last name, ********. People've called me "Scruff" or "Scruffy", so I just kind of stuck with it.

I'm a big fan of Hikari/Dawn.
& I think the little hearts were a unique touch to it. ^^

Cause I stole it from someone else's Playstation Account.

Cause I stole it from somebody else's Playstation Account.

Simpsons reference.

"They called me Kid Gorgeous. Later on, it was Kid Presentable. Then Kid Gruesome. And finally, Kid Moe."

When I signed up here I was playing SoulSilver and I just arrived in Lavender Town so there you have it.

I...like Professor Fennel. ._.

My old username, Kirthey, was a misspelling of a name (Kirthy) on a pet name topic on a Neopets board. I liked how it sounded like Kirlia, one of my favourite Pokémon at the time, and I've used it for almost every site since.

"The Puppetmaster" is an episode from Avatar: The Last Airbender (which is an astounding show, by the way, I highly recommend it).

This episode was released as a Halloween special (therefore scary). It focuses on Katara, a water-bender, who meets an old woman named Hama who is also a water-bender from her tribe. Long story short, Hama began to use blood-bending to escape from prison when she was taken as a hostage. I'm into creepy stories and this episode gave me the chills.

Don't think I'm some creep now, it was just a really good episode! :D

Well i love and i mean love Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. And i was playing Soulsilver at the time so that's how you get my name.;-)

In Greek mythology, aether is pretty much the sky beyond the sky. Heaven or space, if you will.

It was also believed to be a fifth element, with earth, air, fire, and water.

The X comes from someone already having used the name Aether on the first site I started using this name on.

I also like just being able to abbreviate my name to Æ.

Just two random words that came out from my mind. No signifance or whatsoever.

Well, one of my favorite movies is Stardust. The story is about a fallen star, hence my username.

Mine isn't very original...

I really like Sheik from the Legend of Zelda. (not the middle east sheik *gags*) If you have recently played SSBB (Super Smash Bros. Brawl), you might be aware that one of Sheik's more commonly used moves is called 'Needle Storm'. Therefor, my love for video games and Sheik is portrayed in my username. (I don't actually mean 'love', I just really like her character and design)

Instructus, Latin for Trainer, Rutilus, Latin for Red. Smoosh 'em together and you get the name you see.

My current UN is the arc words of the 2005 season of Doctor Who.

I needed a name, but I knew I'd end up not liking it and changing it every ten seconds, so I went with Niall, which is my first name IRL.
Yay unoriginal.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom