• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Re: The etymology of your username.

Its named after the main charticter of Pink Floyd`s The Wall and my fav color of all time.

GeeGee is just short for GoldenrodGirl, which I just randomly came up with when I first joined Bulba. It was around when HG/SS had just been released, and I was obsessed with Goldenrod City because I think it's sooooo awesome. I just thought GoldenrodGirl has a nice ring to it :)

Twylis; derived from 'twilight', and initially the name of my first Sonic OC (who has since been refurbished beyond recognition, and given a new name) - later used as my dA username, and thus became associated with the (then nameless) character in my avvie, who has since been dubbed Twylis as well.

The reasoning for the name itself draws from two main concepts; a) sounding awesome, and b) reflecting the mixture of dark and light that make up the premise of my personality, ergo, twilight.

(. .)

Karamazov:
Kara is Turkish for "black." Maz is Russian for "smear." I got my username from Fyodor Dostoevsky's The Brothers Karamazov.

Play on the name Big Boss, a character from the Metal Gear Solid franchise.

A song by The Lonely Island, plus, saxophone is my life.

Well, my current username, Wings of Time, is from a song called "Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?" by The Offspring..I'm going to go back to my fave username Celestial Angel. I got that username because I love angels and I was supposed to be named Celeste, which is coincidently my favorite name. :)

Its Latin for Angel. Its also the name of the baddest motherfuckin' Vampire of all time!

angel-vampire-face.jpg

hurricane + statistics

but more people think it's

hurry + stat (medical context)

"Dragonite Ernston" comes from my days as a fanfic writer on FanFiction.net - my name there is "Daniel 'Chiryu' Ernston". If you read "chi" as the Greek letter "chi, it's pronounced the same way as "Kairyu", meaning Dragonite. Also, Daniel and Dragonite both start with D.

If you're feeling good and everything's alright, you're feelin' Irie. That's how I like to live.

A long time ago I was thinking of a username for some website that I forgat about now. I decided to combine Darkrai and Arceus and added my age at that time at the end.

Grim Reaper...........
Based off the character that signifys death.

Okay, so...this is kinda gross. Once, I was just starting on the internet and I wanted an account name without numbers that nobody else would have. I tried to make up a word, it didn't work. So then, I had the flu, and I started coughing and puking (turn away now if you need to). I started gagging, (be-bele-be...ble-ble) and then I puked (BBWWWAAAAAAA). Then I coughed (kaKAKA). I noticed it. I googled it. Nothing. I spelled it all different then I decided to do the capitals and everything. So yeah.

I am a loyal fan of Lady Gaga and thus one of her Little Monsters. I was going to call myself Little Monster but it didn't have quite the same ring to it.

Plus, y'know, The Fame Mons†er is quite possibly one of my favourite albums of all time.

I guess I call myself Grim Reaper also from the song "Don't fear the Reaper"

okay story time
in science class last year we had a little unit on the human body. so the teacher's going on about cells and tissues and organs and aren't humans snazzy etc etc
at that point she either said something about how the human body is like a machine or just said something that basically inferred that, and i was like
"so basically we are robots. made of tissues. and fueled by blood" to the kid next to me and he was just like, "lol yeah i guess so"
and then that kinda became my thing? or my most prominent thing, since i have a lot of things
THE END

Alright, my real name isn't Sam, buuut, when I was in highschool, a friend of mine said that I was like Sam Winchester, from Supernatural... so, that became like a nickname (even my family calls me Sam now).
Pilgrim it's for Scott Pilgrim, I'm a big fan of the graphic novels :D

Idk, I was thinking about Naruto at the moment and Neji Hyuuga seems like a Taoist to me. I was to lazy just to delete my account a make a Venomoth one (or to delete that one either).

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom