• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

I had no idea what to call myself on here and I was listening to Eminem so I thought Slim Shady would be a cool name.

Pro Wrestling reference. It gives me slightly less douche chills than my old username but I still regret it :dumb:

Boshi is a character from a Super Mario game on the Super Nintendo i've never really played but I like Yoshis* so having a cheesy username is good since Boshi is just a blue Yoshi.
* I don't know if there is a plural form for Yoshi.

Ok so I'm pretty new, but my name is not. I've used it for a few years,on various sites. Basically my name, which starts with an "M" plus "derp" the "I" is for internet.

That is all. 131

My new username is a mix of "chibi" (which happens to rhyme with my name) and one of my real life nicknames.

Well, I still have not found the username that suits me— although SilverWolf (OpenFient) and SoulFox (Paigeeworld) are two big ones of mine. Ghostpawse however is one I have never used before. Most of my usernames have always had something to do with animals (in this case, "pawse" is a mix of pause and paws) and I have always loved the word ghost. Seriously though, how cool is that word???
Anyway, I also use stuff pertaining to spirits/mythology/souls/ghosts because I am obsessed with that sort of thing. I often use Reikon, meaning soul, because it is similar to my name in Japanese.

I am an awkward person though, and that's why I have yet to find my perfect fit. For now, I dabble in names until the right one finds me.

Whew... Until somewhat recently, I had considered three to be my favorite number, but after giving that decision some thought, I decided it was actually eleven.

I didn't realize this until I was doing said thinking, but I have a lot of connections to this number. My birthday, 11/18's digits add up to it to start. (1 + 1 + 1 + 8), I was born on the 11th month, I was introduced to DDR and got my first Pokemon plushie when I was 11, my first Pop'n Music game was the 11th installment... Hell, I even joined this site in 2011.

I decided I wanted to identify myself as that number and... become it, I guess. XD

It's weird, but I like having this username a lot.

Neoblade is Neosquid + blade, cause I've been obsessing over Ghiry more than usual lately. But I have quite an attachment to Neosquid, and I already miss the name...bleh, goddamn username limit...

My nickname for [usually] video game sites is Cherrim Princess, sometimes with or without a space because, hey, princesses are awesome, and the first Grass-type Pokémon I can remember getting to level 50 through hard work was a Cherubi, later evolved into Cherrim. And I think it's a beautiful Pokémon.

LordGarcholf - Garchomp one of my fav Pokemon + alf-suffix from names that partly mean "elf". Lord is quite obvious but it also makes the whole nickname sound almighty! \o/

The name reflects the shape of my navel fluff! :p

"Ninja Boy" is in reference to my favorite Trainer class, the Ninja Boy. "Alpha" was chosen because it I like the way it sounds.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom