• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Reason behind your username

Reaction score
I abbreviated the title of a song on my itunes, liked the sound of the name, it just stuck

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
ocelotl (Nahuatl for "jaguar") and rama (-orama without the o, like in Futurama).

In some places I add an extra two ramas when a last name is required. I don't like using my real name online and I just like the sound of it.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I really like Dark Souls.
I really like Lucatiel's name.
So I took it.

Dancing night fairy
Reaction score
I dont know, i put the first thing that came in my mind when I was registering. I wasnt expecting participate so much in this forum, but i really liked here :)
So, if its possible, in the future I would like to change, but in the moment im lazy and per now will let my ridiculous username

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
My username started as a joke from @Chidamari Sketch; a couple of months ago.... Mostly due to my love of dogs and my love of heroes related stuff. I guess the name just stuck. (Tagging @Fire Fox; too as it's still partly his fault I decided to change usernames)

"can I get some meatloaf?"
Reaction score
I have had several name changes along the way, mostly related to Pokemon I like - for about a little more than a year, fox-based Pokemon have been my favorites. So wanted my username to reflect my love of foxes. My top favorites, except for one, are mostly fire types - so I just combined the two - Fire Fox - slowly getting used to my 2nd Nickname 'Flour Fox'

Although many do like to think I changed it for the browser, which to say the truth I do use that browser, but I changed it for the furry animal.

@HeroicPooch; - was it partly my inspiration, well when I can change username will change it to one you suggested and I really loved.

Total Melon
Reaction score
Pickle Mendip is from that thing where you take the name of the first pet you had and the name of the first street or road you lived at. Pickle was a cat and I lived on Mendip Road. I've used this username for almost everything online since... like 2000 or something.

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
I just changed my username. It's not a big change. I just added an "i" in front of "Omega". the reason as to why is because my friends like to joke about my interest in Apple Products. I have the iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5s (waiting for the next one to be out), Apple watch, A new Macbook for college, Apple TV and an iPod Nano. because of this they're starting to call me "iOmega".

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
A nickname I got due to a certain incident in a website I forget the name of (which I am banned from), and the kingdom Protista, which includes such organisms as amoebae, parameciums, seaweed, and slime molds.

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
I changed it to Winter Rain, and it honestly means a lot to me symbolically. It signifies a new change in my mindset as well as life. I had to get rid of the old me, so this is the new me.

Reaction score
It's a latin word meaning triumphant or victorious. I don't have a personal backstory for why I chose it, just thought it sounded neat.

live fast die frequently
Reaction score
Matt Hardy Version 1.0 was probably my single favorite wrestling gimmick of all time. He was just so... Matt.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
For me, it's just a combination of my real name, Julia, and the Japanese word "ko" which means child, and is popular for girl names such as Michiko, Kayoko, Miyako, Ayako, Sawako, etc.

Space rock
Reaction score
I just added the Peridork part to my name. It's a combination of Peridot and dork, 'cause that's what she is.

Reaction score
My name doesn't really mean much. I love space so that's where I got the 'Astral' part from, and I added 'Nightmare' on the end because I thought it sounded cool. That is it really.