• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Reason behind your username

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
My username dates to at least ten years. A long time ago when I was still in Kindergarten, I was nicknamed "leet" (that was before 133t was a thing). So, when I created my first online account (I think it was on something silly like Webkinz), I named it "leet" plus my middle and last initial. That was around 2006. I still use this username because it's unique, quick to type in, and I feel it accurately represents my entire history online.

I am fabolous, darling!
Reaction score
I love Kill La Kill, so my username is always Life Fiber Infused, but it was too long for this forum so i shortened it to Life FIber

I think I peaked here tbh
Reaction score
It's a nickname I gave to myself when I was 9 years old. I used it as my username when I signed up for Bulbapedia at the age of 10, and it's been my username near consistently on this site since then. Nowadays I usually go by LordLibyan on most other sites, but I intend on always staying CuboneKing here for sentimental reasons.

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
I'm Mitch, I'm a dude, and its been my Pokemon Username since forever. You can look me up on any pokemon forum.

SAEV DEH WHALEZ!
Reaction score
The "rage" in zakisrage is a reference to my anger. I admit, it was more fitting when I first signed up and I was always angry.

Giovanni Disciple
Reaction score
My username is from Gurren Lagann. After Kamina is killed and Rossiu is now piloting alongside Simon, there's a fight where Viral realizes Kamina died from his wounds and he's been losing to Simon, calling him a "lowly human cub" in a rage. Years ago my friend and I were trying to find a gamertag for me for xboxlive, and after a couple failed attempts I put that in because we had recently watched that episode. It wasn't taken so I've been using it for most online/gaming usernames since because I have yet to find anyone else going by it.

At your service~
Reaction score
The story behind my current username is so simple it's not even interesting. Freesia is a type of flower, but oddly enough it's not even one of my favorite flowers! I picked it over Gardenia, a flower I find absolutely gorgeous just because I preferred how it sounds as a username. Actually with my avatar being Liligant I think Gardenia would have fit pretty nicely now. =P

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
PinkIceFox was the first ever username I used for forum type things. Named after a character I had made up that could turn into a pink fox and had ice powers. It's one of a few I use now, and one I use less often.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
The "Pikachu-Colored Pichu" was the last event-based Pokémon I got at GameStop...I use it cuz I can't change it to be Celebi.

The black belt Fashionista
Reaction score
I have this username for a while now and I still love it. Based on my favorite sea creature, an octopus, and the first two letter of my first name (Monicia or Momo). I put the two together and bam, Octomo.
Been trying to make a mascot of myself, but keep forgetting.

Chained 2 the rhythm
Reaction score
My username comes from the R&B singer of the same name. I like it because I'm a fan of her.

Reaction score
This account is the original Lugia123 account and I'm the legendary "King Spamma" back from 2001-2002 on Bulbagarden. 16 years later I'm a much more mature adult but I still like the username. I was a very unoriginal 10 year old Pokémon fan in 2000 haha

Marquess of Ostia
Reaction score
Coco Adel is the best girl from RWBY that isn't a member of team RWBY. And since I've already used Yang and Blake as names in the past...

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
I liked the word...? Honestly, it only goes as deep as that but I like it and I might keep it :D Otherwise I'll change it to something video game related or something.

The Lunatic Is On The Grass
Reaction score
It was just a random name back then when I signed up. But the name was so catchy but tricky to type so yeah I did the naming and here I am.

Get in the bag Nebby
Reaction score
I changed it to Kalos Queen Serena last year because Serena is my favorite Pokemon character and I wanted her to become Kalos Queen. It also serves as a title that I recently gave myself once I got modded here.

Reaction score
Er. . . .I was 16 and thought it sounded cool and edgy.

Should probably get around to changing it sometime to be honest :x

Reaction score
I made this username when I was 14, I decided to use the first name of my initial "j" and first 3 letters of last name "Lop", and birthday 97, together it became jaylop97 and that is my username on other sites and forums as well.

#TeamAsh #TeamMay #TeamCilan #TeamMallow
Reaction score
My username has been used on other social media sites at one time or another years ago when I began getting into social media. in fact I use it for my twitter. the name's origins come from the fact that I'm a Gemini and born in 1987. as for the angel part it just seemed to fit and the fact it was a username that has never been taken. :D