• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

If I remember correctly, I was trying to figure out what I should use to refer to myself on the internet.
Then discs popped into my head. The internet and discs have a few things in common.
I decided on the name 'Dyskk', which is a corruption of 'disc'.

Red's my favorite color, I love Pokemon, I like fire Pokemon, I'm male, my mom could never pronounce Pokemon right, calling it "Pokeeman", I was having a difficult time creating a username that would allow me to enter a forum. PyroPokeman.

I had to change my username due to reasons, and I was having dry eyes at around that time. So when I picked up the tube to squeeze some medicinal gel in my eyes I thought, well, why the heck not, and wrote Eye Gel.

When I made this account I played a lot of Team Fortress 2 at the time and pyro is the class I played the most often. I also liked making really random looking pyros (I also use one of those pyros as my avatar.)

Last edited:
*not here, but elsewhere* peeon12 was thought of when i was 13 years old
used it so i could make a profile name that is easy to remember and was funny (like pee on) 12 was chosen because i was 13 and 12 was the year before my age so yeah (pee on 12 year old was too long)

Well, my curernt username was though of some time after I became the BBL's Fairy leader since I wanted my username to reflect the type I was using. Oh, and the BadAss part was A. inspired by the username of a fellow BBL leader and B. because the idea of an elegent Pokémon being cool amused me or something you get the idea.

Previously ocelotlrama jaguar. Decided to go some with something different.

Now I'm using a username named after a character called Precious Pupp. The cartoons themselves weren't all that funny, but the character himself was cute. I love Hanna Barbera dog characters and the snickers and voice acting of Don Messick. I still use a jaguar as my purrsona, but for now, a cartoon dog character is my username and avatar for now. =) *snicker*

I just really like Fennel? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ My old username was Kirthey, a made-up word I use as my online moniker. I changed it to Fennel when the character's English name was revealed.

I really like the elements. Not just the scientific ones, but the natural ones (fire, water, etc.) I combined that with the ending of the word 'avatar,' so I'm the avatar of the elements. I'll probably stay with this username now. My original username was 7JayDee7, which was my favourite number and my two initials.

Just something different and slightly creative, and really like how it sounds like

In another forum, where I can change username at any time, I have two different sonas
Firox being my Flareon or Eevee fox-sona which I use on even-numbered-months and
Jyotis I use as my snow leopard sona on odd-numbered-months

I wanted to use a musical note in my name. I wanted to use a heart too but it looked too weird. I eventually decided that the musical note by itself was passable and added the SwordMaster to the front because it's my favorite Fire Emblem class.

I didn't really have an online name till Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire came around,
I absolutely adored those games and especially the Soaring feature.
That and my name is Dylan.

Flip & Flop are my home nicknames. I like puns, hence Floptopus. Doctor Floptopus sounds like some kind of Bond villain and was suggested by Engie, so I went with that.

Kinda off-topic, but "Doctor Floptopus" always made me imagine one of those really floppy plushies, as an octopus of course, wearing a monocle (for reasons), a lab coat, and a stethoscope, making its way unsteadily across an examinating room. Also, my brain always tries to autocorrect your username as "Doctor Floptopolis" for reasons I will never understand.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom