• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Reason behind your username

Evolution Pokémon
Reaction score
Vulpix is another one of my favourite Pokémon. "037" is its Pokédex number.

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
Soooo this one actually has some story to it, surprisingly enough!

I was talking with a friend from another site and I wanted to change my username to something that more accurately reflects my personality more. Given that I love colours and colourful things, I settled on "colors", but said friend is European and he was not having it with the Americanised version of the word so he highly suggested the UK/European version instead and lo and behold, colours is born.

I've used this spelling for so long now that "colors" just looks weird to me. xD

IRL Tsareena
Reaction score
It is Tsareena’s French name. Since “Tsareena” (And most English Pokemon names) are usually taken, I decided to go with a different language instead. Plus, I personally find the French name super cute.

Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
Meta Boss basically means that Metagross is a boss. Which he totally is :p

Axe Jaw Pokémon
Reaction score
Turtonator is my favorite Pokémon and I wanted my username to reflect that, however I’m not a fan of the name Turtonator and I didn’t want to tie my account to a specific Pokémon, so I based my username on one of Turtonator’s most noticeable traits.

pained as it rages around in search of light
Reaction score
Came from "lapis" (a blue gemstone) and the Japanese word for sky, "sora".

gotta go fast, zura!
Reaction score
i like combining the wholesome with the macabre, so Chibighost!

Pikachu Aficionado
Reaction score
I created my username last year on another forum, it's basically Pikachu and Pokedex put together.

Reaction score
mine is a simple portmanteau of my name and valkyrie bc think they're cool lol

diglett
Reaction score
Mine is very, very bad corruption of my last name.

Reaction score
It’s the name my wife and I came up with for making Let’s Plays together! Might be too subtle, though. Most of the time when people read it, they read it as “counseling.”

As productive as a tortoise
Reaction score
Lightning and fire are two phenomena I find fascinating, and Blast was a way to wrap it up with a cool word.

I find it kinda silly nowadays, but I grew attached to it so I used it for this account.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
It's the romanisation of an anime character's name I stole when I was in the market for a new username some number of years ago.

Fear the Eagle
Reaction score
Here's the long story short of it

It's a reverse of the name of this guy.

This is Pete Riske.

He is uncannily unlucky due to supernatural influence that he refuses to aknowledge. However, the curse on him also dictates that when things are at their worst he'll have unexpected strokes of good luck. And through it all he's super chipper and optomistic. He's one of my personal heroes.

He's from a game called sentinels of the multiverse which you can check out Here.

It also has a video game version which is the same as the card game but it's a video game so you don't have to buy the physical products and wait for them to arrive and then have them take up shelf space and then never play them because your friends aren't interested.

If you don't want to buy the card game or have bought it and want to know about the lore of the game check out the podcast Here. It's made by the game's artist and writer Adam and Christopher (respectively) and tells you a lot about the story behind the game. There's actually a hella lot of lore.

Finally, there will be an RPG coming out based on the card game that takes place in one of the two timelines that branch off after OblivAeon which is the final expansion of the card game and is about the end of the multiverse. There is also a tactics game with a base set that takes place in the other timeline but hasn't had any other expansions come out due to it being heavily reworked

Sory about all the advertising but I just really love this game and am very passionate about it and want to share it with you all.

Okay, maybe that's not the long story short. I already had this written out on another forum so I copied it to here.