• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Re: The Etymology of Your username

Mines is pretty simple - Deoxys is my favourite Pokemon and Destiny Deoxys is my favourite Pokemon film.
It was also my Xbox Gamertag until I had to change it due to rather unfortunate circumstances...

Hmm... well my original name was TrinityOne, a move used by Kyo Kusanagi from the King of fighters series. I just shortened it to Trinity. It also represents the Imperial Regalia of Japan, or the sacred teasures...the Kusanagi no Tsuguri, the Yata no Kagami, and the Yakasani no Magatema. Hence the name Trinity.

Last edited:

Izumo...meh I saw a character in naruto 3 years ago and I have used that as my name since then.

Because I'm complicated....like a maze :cool:

Got the Evil Dead DVDs for my birthday one year and "This... is... my BOOMSTICK!" just went to my head. 91 is my birthyear.

Self-explainatory.

& I got my nickname, Fannie, because I was showing my bestie my profile & she said. "The name's too long!! You should go by... Fannie." So, I did.

My username is of no particular significance. I just...wanted something unique, random, memorable, and not specific to any one character or fandom, so I could use it for just about anything. And "Lawnmowergirl" fit the bill.

My friend has an incredibly large, evil-looking, eternally-pissed-off demon cat named Hawkeye. He hates everyone who has ever lived except, bizarrely, for me - hence 'hawkeye's revenge'.

I like things dealing with space and Callisto looks awesome in the pictures I've seen of it. So yeah haha. That's it basically.

Short for "Your Friendly Neighborhood Guest", this name was conceived on a previous forum I was on when I was posting in the Chat Box. I posted under "Guest" since I wasn't registered at the time of conception.

I was chatting with a Mod when another Mod came on and asked, "Who's the newbie?" The Mod I had been chatting with replied, "Just your friendly neighborhood Guest." Needless to say, it stuck.

...Oh, you want to know what the hyphen's doing in there? To be honest, I don't know. Go figure.

Mines simple, really. I'm just a loyal fan of Pokemon and my favorite number is 38. :yawn:

well its kinda simple i like bandits, and i still act like a kid so i put the words bandit+kid together and got banditkid

There is a band I rather like called Enter Shikari.
I simply yet feindishly changed the Enter to Exit. :D

Uhh.. Black_Cat320 came up with it for me 'cause I get loopy off mangos and I love my fluffy stuffed animals ^-^

Thought process that created my name:

Hmmm... Making a new account on RS... Need a name...

Rakari... Sounds good...

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU it's taken!!!!!

Rakarei. I can just pronounce it the same. DONE.

AMAZING STORYTIME.

My current internet alias, NyaChan, started off back in elementary school actually. I had these cat PJs and I decided that when I wore them I was the amazing half-cat super heroine, "Meower"! 8D My sister had dog PJs and she was my partner Pupster. So, middle school came and I made some friends who got me into anime. So I drew things, and drew what I thought Meower looked like. She separated from being myself in kitty PJs to being this blue-haired, half-cat girl. Not too long after that my house got Optimum Online and we were all allowed to get e-mails cause we could get them and they would be useful. So, amidst all the Harry Potter related names I came up with, there was "meower", which turned out to be available and thus started what I would use online to refer to myself.

After that I got an AIM account which involved "meower". Later, I decided to use "Chibi" in it as well, resulting in my DeviantArt and Gaia Online usernames. A little while after that I got into Tokyo Mew Mew and learned that "nya" is the Japanese onomatopoeia for the English "meow". I signed up at some Tokyo Mew Mew site and wanted to use "nya" in my name. Of course "Nya" felt too short, so I put in the suffix "-chan" to make it "Nya-chan".

Much later, I came across some site that didn't like hyphens. So at that point I dropped the hyphen and chose to capitalize it as "NyaChan". And that's it. When "NyaChan" is taken, I use "NyaronChan", referencing "nyoron~" from Churuya.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom