• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Re: The etymology of your username.

I was stumped at thinking of one, so I used the first book lying on the table that I saw when registering. Since then, It's become my username for EVERYTHING. Stuntology is a great book though. It's a how-to on pranks and pointless things to do using hillarious illustrations!

Epic is one of my favorite words, and Yoshi is my favorite video game character of all time.

well my favourite type is fire and when thinking of words that relate to fire i came up with fireworks and the most notorious thing relating to fireworks is guy fawkes, and so i came up with fawkes, the full stop is just for good punctuation.

It's one of my nicknames my boyfriend uses with me

I read, so I'm a reader. It suits me since I basically read threads.
My old username, Solemn, seemed to be too sad for me; especially after reading Lord of the Flies.
I already posted about my first username, wackyazn XD.

My username is basically a combination of the names Jessie and Musashi. Jessie is my favorite Team Rocket member so I just combined her English and Japanese name and made JeSashi. was gonna combine Misty and Kasumi to make KasuMisty but it was already taken xP

My user name is just the name of my top favorite Melodic Death metal band, Dark Tranquillity.

Kakuna Matata:

Mine's a combination of stumbling across this one day on Google, enjoying lame Poképuns, and being a huge fan of The Lion King. Also I wasn't original enough to come up with anything else.

Pokémon + Legend + Red= PokéLegend

It sort of says, I'm a legend, liek worship kind of.

Singing in the Rain comes from the fact that:

1. I love singing and music in general
2. I love the rain and water in general
3. The song was stuck in my head at the time

This is actually a long(ish) story.

Mine originally dates back about 3-4 years, when I got into Webkinz. I named my first one, a panda, Pandsia. I got it on October 25th, and I wanted to remember that. SO... I made my username Octsia101 (October and Pandsia). 101 reffered to my studious attitude. My password reflected it as well; however I don't remember what it is right now xD I still use "Octsia' as my "Trademark", though.

Years later, I needed a username for the Pokecommunity forums. I had been going around with the alias Gardenia as a reference to my love of grass types. SO.... I used Gardenia101. Then, when I decided to join BMGf, I used the same username. And I also got to use my cool sig I used in PC :D

Last edited:

Well if you ask me, here in Mexico there's a mountain called "Picacho", and I seem to recall there's another Latin American country that also has a mountain by that name. So your nickname is very interesting to me.

*googles*
Oh wow! I never knew that! :XD2:
Thank you! [:

I got it from the South Park episode "Chinpokomon", which parodied the massive craze Pokemon created at the end of the 90s. Seemed appropriate somehow.

The name "Grape Fairie" is from a Homestar Runner cartoon/episode (I forget which one) and since I'm a fan of that site, it fit.

Karpi is derived from Magikarp, as using worthless gimmick pokemon in battle was kind of "my thing" back in the days of RSE...

Unrelated: I had an experimental pre-F.E.A.R. strategy too! Quick Claw Level 1 Taillow with Endeavor! Guaranteed to work 10% of the time!

Karpi is derived from Magikarp, as using worthless gimmick pokemon in battle was kind of "my thing" back in the days of RSE...

Unrelated: I had an experimental pre-F.E.A.R. strategy too! Quick Claw Level 1 Taillow with Endeavor! Guaranteed to work 10% of the time!

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom