• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Re: The etymology of your username.

My username comes fro my 'pedia username, but "T" actually stands for Typhlosion, my favorite Pokemon, "F" is for Feraligatr, my sister's favorite Pokemon, my 'pedia account was originally ours to share, but she ditched it leaving it to me. "Spock" actually does not come from the guy in Star Trek. It comes from my dog, who's name is Spock. His personality is very much like Spock, so we named him that.

Rez is the name of the overlord of the media dimension from the Gex series. the 13 is due to the name Rez usually being taken on most sites.:-/

Back in Ultima Online, I played a blind Tamer named Tyldak (named for the elf in Elfquest, yes). When I left UO, I kept the name BlindTyldak so that people I played with could find me easily. I still get messages on forums from people saying "holy crap, I remember you from X forums 10 years ago!"

I saw a picture of a cute Gengar with a speech box with a love heart inside. From there I somehow got into the thought of a fruit eating Gengar, and as I always pick banana's for some reason, voila; the origins of my name explained.

i come from england and have recently started likeing banette. so i called myself british banette.

I named it after Guy Fawkes. Anyone who has the balls to Blow up the queen is A-OK in my book

Well, I went on Equestriaforums or that Equestria siste, as well as Deviant Art. I saw on dA that the official name for Rainbow Dash x Pinkie Pie was Dashie, so I looked up some active forums, found this place, and put Dashie in the front. I wanted it to sound unique, so I put .EXE at the end, as some users on other forums do for some unknown reason.
And thus Dashie.EXE was born.

First of all I have always believed Eevee is the greatest Pokemon ever, so that was a big factor in it. Then I needed a number, so I just chose 91 as in 1991, which is the year in which I was born. Now I use the name on many other Pokemon sites, and I'll probably never change it.

Silver, as in the game (Previously Crystal)
Mew... well, as in the Pokemon.
I think it's a good combination of my favorite Generations, I & II. :)

It's the Japanese name of Blastoise, my favorite Pokémon, and it sounds pretty cool. I've gotten used to it and it just fits in a way.

Buoysel is the Japanese name of my favourite Pokémon, Buizel.

Last edited:
I chose swaggr because I didnt want to write out Nero Got Swagger every time I logged on, and I also have swagger, so...swaggr.

Mine is a combination of Pika (My favorite animal, and pokemon) an 3323, random numbers. I really like it too!

Dictionary.com defines sublime as: supreme or outstanding

Well as you can see

I'm nothing like that

;_;

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom