• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Re: The etymology of your username.

Skitty is my mystery dungeon result as well as my favorite pokemon. I added chan, and most would assume this was because I was anime obsessed, but truth is, I had just started watching anime and hadn't come across it yet. I became obsessed with Japanese honorifics though Scott Westerfield's Uglies series and had just finished the last book. :)

Based on both Reshiram and Zekrom's Name Origin sections to their Bulbapedia pages. Reshiram's page is where I got Shiramu from and Zekrom's page is where I got Kuromu from.

I named myself this because it's the alias of one of my favorite singers.

Bouffalant is one of my favourite Pokemon. I was originally going to make my name "Bouffalant Herder", (I certainly have a few laying around in my PC Boxes. I can't bring myself to release them) but I thought I'd go with a pun with another Pokemon's name.

No ordinary words can describe me so I made a special one.

Jax

The first letter of my name is C.

The meaning of my real name is "from the fairy palace".
So, Fairy_Palace xD

Short for Jätte Svensk Köttbulle, a handle I use on multiple other sites.
The name derives from my lousy attempt at translating a memorable line from the Ed, Edd n' Eddy episode "Cry Ed" into Swedish, and translates loosely to "giant Swedish meatball."

Claude Rains was an actor. That's pretty much all there is to say.

I haven't posted in this thread since I was cmd84, soo...

Shiny Staraptor. It's pretty obvious, right?

Agent K is a crossover of Pokémon and Phineas and Ferb. Since in PhinFerb, OWCA agents are referred to as 'Agent [first letter of their name]', a Kyurem working for OWCA would be Agent K. The Kingdra avatar is just there to troll people into thinking Agent K = Secret Agent Kingdra'. >:]

My actually embassrassing ^^ When I was 9, I would look at Deviant Art, mostly Endless Summers stuff. I promised myself when I get a DA account I would name it something cool, like hers. My fav season is Autumn and I added breeze to make it sound cool. The 49 would be a 94, but I couldn't due it soundling like a birth year. The ~? I like ~'s :p (And I still don't have a DA account :bawl:)

Well,when I was thinking of a username for another forum,I spent all day playing Skyward Sword,but due to being scatter brained, I didn't make much progress.
And I decided to join PokeCommunity, but couldn't think of a username,and since I was thinking of Skyward Sword and I am very absent minded, I used Celestial that is the adjective of sky and daze to make this username.
But since PE2K don't allow spaces, (at least not to me :/) I just went with DAze,as it is simpler too.
And then I came to BMGf for URPG, and kept Daze.

"Jack Tschitt" is based on, well, "jack sh*t", as in "you don't know jack sh*t". I decided that would be a funny name, so I took the word "sh*t" and currupted it as much as I could to make it look like an actual name, without actually changing the pronunciation. "Sh*t" and "Tschitt" are pronounced exactly the same. (And in reference to the original phrase, my usertitle is "You don't know me".)

i love setting things on fire whether it be books or pictures, candles or fireworks. and Ashley Arsonist sounds better than Ashley Pyro ^^

I took the "Final" part from Final Fantasy, and the "Arcadia" part from my favorite video game of all-time Skies of Arcadia. Mash them together, and voila!

When I worked in the children's hospital for a while as an electrical apprentice, I was changing a light in a lil girls room and she kept growling at me. When her mum told her to apologise to me she started blowing kisses. Nothing has ever melted my heart more than that l girl called Xi.
I now call my pokesona ( the red beree wearing shinx) Xi and any username I have are Xi, but it had to be more then 2 characters long so I put a <3 on the end.

I like raccoons, and some people would call me a goon. And I heard the term in the first Animal Crossing game and I laughed like a wee lad.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom