• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Well I've only been on this forum for a few days but " Unwritten " is my username on other forums to. I don't really know why I use this as my username. It was going to be Lady Aggron ( yeah... please don't ask ) but Unwritten kinda stuck.

First Username: Vampiric Disaster

This was the username I used when I first came to BMGf. I love vampires (BUT I DESPISE TWILIGHT), and I thought "Vampiric Disaster" sounded pretty cool. ^^;

Second Username: Devized Mocker

I changed my username to this in tribute to two friends who had left BMGf, but they ended up coming back anyway. ^^;

Current Username: Locked In My Asylum

This... was the end result of listening to Disturbed's Asylum album too many times. :sweatlol:

My username was a last minute decision before joining this forum. It's due to the fact that the meme of Ghetsis' name made me lol.

Ronflex. The french name for Snorlax, my favourite Pokémon. Am I french? Nope. However. XD

My current username? Just a bandwagon.

The one before that? Probably the one I'm most known as. Comes from an awesome flash game called Sonny. One of the end-game bosses is called Baron Brixius and he kicked some ass for sure.

Flonne from Disgaea. I absolutely adore her and that game, and it was free. :3

It means... happiness and love to me. Flonne's basically all about happiness and love, since she's an angel (trainee in the first, seraph in the fourth).

Hmm. Well, the Nickname "Raff" Was give to me in School honestly. But the name "Striker" I made myself. And I combined both of those names together. Making, "RaffStriker." ^_^ It's basically just another name I call myself. I use this name for pretty much everything. Games, Forums, Rps, anything I can use it for I use it. :\ Heck, I even used it on some of my tests in school before I graduated. XD

Basically, I'm a gigantic Soviet Russia joke. However, the real reason why I did that is because of my obvious favorite character from Hetalia. You could call it a double meaning, I guess.

I have the feeling I've posted this somewhere else.

Caprizant: Bounding; leaping; denoting a form of pulse beat.

I chose this originally for no other reason than it sounding cool. :p
After, I realized it sort of fit as well, since I actually have heart problems.

My username is a twist on "Joe Cool."

The reason I use jokool is because it's sort of a nickname I came up for myself.

I've been using this name on a few different sites, and I like it a lot. ^_^

It's really just a combination of the titles of two games/franchises that I like: Final Fantasy and Skies of Arcadia.

Skies of Arcadia is my favorite game of all-time, so I just had to use it in my name.

I have the feeling I've posted this somewhere else.

Caprizant: Bounding; leaping; denoting a form of pulse beat.

I chose this originally for no other reason than it sounding cool. :p
After, I realized it sort of fit as well, since I actually have heart problems.

Wait... "caprizant" is a word?

mind-blown-thumb-300x300.jpg

I chose my user name because I'm...

Er, well, you see, what I was going for was, uh...

I'm an ass and I thought it was funny.

At my school two years ago, everyone got a computer to use for the school year (there were only 20 people) well one day, the server for those computers was being a douche so it changed my name to "root". I made some joke then about how my name is now root because the computer said so and, well, here I am.

Welp, I just wanted something simple, so I thought of Mr. T and decided to use that, but with T replaced with C, the first letter of my name. It's the first username I ever used, but I use JoeyMcSmokey more nowadays, like on my YouTube account.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom