• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

ZeXal (the anime that changed my life) + Lavender Town (the coolest place in the Pokemon World) + Drowzee (the Pokemon card given to me by ReshiramDragonofTruth) + Zzazz (the awesome glitch trainer) + Pokemon + Mewtwo (my idol) + 0 + * (because it's cool) = ZeXaLavendrowzazeemontw0*

My username is a combination of:
*S.S. (S.S. Anne/S.S. Aqua/S.S. Libra/S.S. Spiral/S.S. Tidal)
*Shadow (never played Colosseum or XD, but I like Shadow Pokémon)
*Minun (one of my favorite, and currently, the most favorite Pokémon)

I have no plans to change my username, and started hating changing username since this username change months ago.

Its a shorter version of one of my previous usernames. And it looks fucking awesome.

My friend came up with the name Nitroflame that he came up with for a troll shaman many years ago. I was then playing a game called Navyfield, a semi complex game for people that don't get help. I messed up on the main account I used (which name is buckhead-and buckhead was a radio DJ i liked). I create a second account and used the Nitroflame name. Over years I have slowly transitioned to using Nitroflame for my main account name on all new games.

'Zima' is Russian for 'winter' and the name of my favorite Hetalia character's character songs. I mostly used it because of the former reason, and that it was short and sounds cool to pronounce out loud.

Mine is my real name xD with Walter Payton's and Brian Urlacher's numbers. My old one MTD3454 was my initials and the same number reasons

A few people here know why this is my name :p it's also because I usually get sunburned badly when I work outside, but that's not the only reason.

I had to shorten mine because apparently the site can't take all this Lavy. So...

ZeXal (an amazing show) + Lavender Town (my favorite place in the Pokemon World) + Chaos #39 Hope Ray V (an awesome card from ZeXal + "Ray V" sounds like "Rave")

I might even shorten it to RayV (pronounced "Rave") once people get used to my new name.

Abba is a shortening of my original username, Abbadon, which was and still is a common nickname for me. The name Abbadon came from another forum entirely, I kinda just stole it from someone else when I joined here 'cause I couldn't think of something myself.

Re: What does your name mean?

My username is just a random ordering of certain characters, nothing special. I like to think it somehow sounds like "Heinz," like the ketchup.
I was considering signing up as "Ass Ketchup," though, but I figured that wouldn't be looked at in a very positive manner.

Re: What does your name mean?

^You lied to me! I thought your username was French for hot sex, you dirty rotten traitor!

Laïka comes from the song Neighborhood #2 (Laïka) by Arcade Fire, and also from the name of the dog that was the first animal to orbit Earth. I decided to use it just on a whim really, cuz it sounds like a really nice username and I wanted a change from being Caprizant all the time, and I knew that I wanted something that sounded feminine.

Guinevere is the name of King Arthur's wife in Arthurian legend, something I've had an obsession with since I was a really young child. I would've changed it to King Arthur, but I already have enough gender confusion towards me as it is, so I don't want to make it any worse.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom