• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Well... I've been fascinated with Shiny Sceptiles ever since I saw my avatar. ^^' The "1" simply came from the fact that I compulsively end up putting a number at the end of many of my usernames, just to fill up space and make it look right.

People are so un-creative around here ._.

I got my name from Loving the Animations on Videos, Anime, and The Art of Photoshop.
The "Fx" in my name is a (pun?) for "Effect" and so "JustTheEffects"
I mean, just watching an Anime in that JAWDROPPING 1080P!!! is just to amazing~
Animations Above All! Effects Above All~!

It was first Skuntank, which I had to change after realizing that I really didn't like it as much as I had thought. After reading one of the Percy Jackson books, which I eventually regretted, I started thinking about my own demi-god and thought of one whose father was the Wind God. Thus, leading to my other ex-name, Anemoi.

Fourteen days ago, however, I changed it to Life. Nothing really special about it, I just thought it sounded sophisticated.

My current username, Solace, has no particular "meaning" associated with it. I thought it sounded cool. My past usernames were nothing special, either, either being the name of a character from a game (Siebold) or otherwise.

ive prob replied to this ten million times but w/e

well my name comes from a lyric of a death cab for cutie song information travels faster there's a line that goes like "i intentionally wrote it out to be an illegible mess" and i find it very close to me because my writing is practically illegible, lol, and i am a mess tbh. it's sort of a personal username, and it's very catchy to say and easy to remember!

^ haha, I believe I replied to this one before too, a long time ago :p

I just wanted something different and I forced this one out. It doesn't really mean anything to me; however, I'm sure quite a few people could write some nice stories around it ;)
The username I use the most is neumaus. I saw it on a commercial for the humane society, there was a dog with that name. I liked it and started using it. No, I have no idea how to pronounce it, what it means, or where it came from. I just like it.

I stole Archaic's username one day some time in December and immediately got a PM from Araragi-hakase telling me to change my username back to something that won't confuse the hell out of people.

So she asked me what I wanted it changed to and I randomly picked The Network for no reason whatsoever. To this day I still don't know why I chose it.

B)

Mine can be answered with a simple hashtag. #Vivillon4lyfe

Seriously, though. I love Vivillon in all its majesty.

Currently my name is Rain Woman. A bit uncreative, but it reflects my undying love for the falling skies. And no, it has nothing to do with this Juvia from Fairy Tail, so quit bringing it up.

Mine was me trying to think of the most random stereotypical medieval-esque name I could think of. It all happened when I made my first Elder Scrolls character.

Ocelotl is a Nahuatl word meaning "jaguar."

I changed it from snowlioness87, which in turn I changed it from pantherotter because I was getting tired of people mistaking it for pan the rotter. I would have kept the name pantherotter if it wasn't for that. XD If I ever change my username again (and hopefully I won't), I always make it big cat related. I identify with felines, from my IRL name to the day I was born. Sounds sappy, but true.

There was a dumb thing we had to do in school where we had to write what kind of animal we would want to be. I love eating fish, I love birds of prey, and I like the color black, so I decided on a "Black osprey". I liked the sound of it, so I decided that's what all my internet incarnations would be called.

Soul the Pikachu is what I call the Pikachu character in the Mystery Dungeon Games, it used to be a character in an old Mystery Dungeon fanfic i wrote, and now it's a Pokemon i use for Role Playing.

My username was originally "Ice Ricky", because my nickname is Ricky and prior to Gen VI my favorite type was the Ice type.

I added the "Fairy" part recently 'cause the Fairy type is tied with the Ice type as my favorite, and because I think we need more male Pokémon trainers with Fairy-type themed teams in the games.

Mine came from about a year ago when I was making my name on a Mental Health forum. I ended up picking it because of my lifelong problem with on and off Insomnia, and I just thought it sounded cool. It follows me on any forum I go on now.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom