• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

Treacle because my favourite character from 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' is The Dormouse. He tells the story of 'The Treacle-Well', so it's a reference to that.

Mine's the title of a song by The Used from their 2004 album "In Love And Death". Good song, but I love the name. I seem to remember it more than the actual song.

I have the name of two champions Red and Jack Atlas, they both are overpowered but can still lose, although they try their hardest to comeback stronger from that loss. also my favorite characters of pokemon and yugioh.

My username comes from my love of baking and fairy's/fey. The Forever is there because I've always liked them. This has also been my user name on every account and website since Jr. High. :)

Mine is Hebrew for "goodness of God". I used to be an avid World of Warcraft player and my main character, who was a priest, was named Toviah. I used that character for years, five actually, and it just kind of stuck as what people called me on that game. There's also a religious aspect that's very special to me, which is why I've used it for so many years. I'm a born-again Christian and it's a subtle declaration of my faith.

Hmm... I used this name ever since I ventured onto the internet way back when.

Water was always my favourite element, and I loved raindrops. But 'raindrop' was usually always taken... so I settled with aquadrop! XD

Water was always my favourite element, and I loved raindrops. But 'raindrop' was usually always taken... so I settled with aquadrop! XD

"Aquadrop" sounds cooler than "Raindrop" anyways. Sounds like a cool DJ stage name. Think about it! "DJ Aquadrop"! Because you make the beat drop!!

I use my username "DJ Omega" as my stage name, because I'm an actual DJ. I also use it for everything, gamertags, usernames, emails, in-game names. You name it!

"Aquadrop" sounds cooler than "Raindrop" anyways. Sounds like a cool DJ stage name. Think about it! "DJ Aquadrop"! Because you make the beat drop!!

I use my username "DJ Omega" as my stage name, because I'm an actual DJ. I also use it for everything, gamertags, usernames, emails, in-game names. You name it!
YES! It is! I'm glad raindrop was taken.... XD

And funny you mentioned that... my friends kept making fun of my name, saying it could be an... adult movie stars name, if you know what I mean... LOL. XD
DJ is so much better. :p And that's awesome! You're a DJ!

"Hyrule" is used because I love the Legend of Zelda series of games, and "Alpha" is used because I think it sounds cool.

Lee is similar to my real name. My friend Nate convinced me to add the t. I is my middle initial and c is my last initial. And it's in all lowercase letters because leetic looks cooler than Leetic or LEETIC.

'overlord' is just a word I like because it makes you seem like you're above all. It's definitely not something I am, but I like to imagine...

'reubs' is just a nickname of mine.

Jace for the MTG planeswalker Jace Beleren, a card that was a staple of my old blue, mill deck.

The Sir was added because Jace on its own was already taken.

It's a nickname I got back in school, and it stuck with me ever since.

I use this everywhere though, so if you see another 'LouThunders' online, it's possibly me.

I abbreviated the title of a song on my itunes, liked the sound of the name, it just stuck

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom