• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

ocelotl (Nahuatl for "jaguar") and rama (-orama without the o, like in Futurama).

In some places I add an extra two ramas when a last name is required. I don't like using my real name online and I just like the sound of it.

I dont know, i put the first thing that came in my mind when I was registering. I wasnt expecting participate so much in this forum, but i really liked here :)
So, if its possible, in the future I would like to change, but in the moment im lazy and per now will let my ridiculous username

I have had several name changes along the way, mostly related to Pokemon I like - for about a little more than a year, fox-based Pokemon have been my favorites. So wanted my username to reflect my love of foxes. My top favorites, except for one, are mostly fire types - so I just combined the two - Fire Fox - slowly getting used to my 2nd Nickname 'Flour Fox'

Although many do like to think I changed it for the browser, which to say the truth I do use that browser, but I changed it for the furry animal.

@HeroicPooch; - was it partly my inspiration, well when I can change username will change it to one you suggested and I really loved.

Pickle Mendip is from that thing where you take the name of the first pet you had and the name of the first street or road you lived at. Pickle was a cat and I lived on Mendip Road. I've used this username for almost everything online since... like 2000 or something.

I just changed my username. It's not a big change. I just added an "i" in front of "Omega". the reason as to why is because my friends like to joke about my interest in Apple Products. I have the iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5s (waiting for the next one to be out), Apple watch, A new Macbook for college, Apple TV and an iPod Nano. because of this they're starting to call me "iOmega".

A nickname I got due to a certain incident in a website I forget the name of (which I am banned from), and the kingdom Protista, which includes such organisms as amoebae, parameciums, seaweed, and slime molds.

I changed it to Winter Rain, and it honestly means a lot to me symbolically. It signifies a new change in my mindset as well as life. I had to get rid of the old me, so this is the new me.

It's a latin word meaning triumphant or victorious. I don't have a personal backstory for why I chose it, just thought it sounded neat.

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 was probably my single favorite wrestling gimmick of all time. He was just so... Matt.

Just changed it. Here's why (if you didn't already know)

For me, it's just a combination of my real name, Julia, and the Japanese word "ko" which means child, and is popular for girl names such as Michiko, Kayoko, Miyako, Ayako, Sawako, etc.

My name doesn't really mean much. I love space so that's where I got the 'Astral' part from, and I added 'Nightmare' on the end because I thought it sounded cool. That is it really.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom