• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

It's a nickname I gave to myself when I was 9 years old. I used it as my username when I signed up for Bulbapedia at the age of 10, and it's been my username near consistently on this site since then. Nowadays I usually go by LordLibyan on most other sites, but I intend on always staying CuboneKing here for sentimental reasons.

I'm Mitch, I'm a dude, and its been my Pokemon Username since forever. You can look me up on any pokemon forum.

The "rage" in zakisrage is a reference to my anger. I admit, it was more fitting when I first signed up and I was always angry.

My username is from Gurren Lagann. After Kamina is killed and Rossiu is now piloting alongside Simon, there's a fight where Viral realizes Kamina died from his wounds and he's been losing to Simon, calling him a "lowly human cub" in a rage. Years ago my friend and I were trying to find a gamertag for me for xboxlive, and after a couple failed attempts I put that in because we had recently watched that episode. It wasn't taken so I've been using it for most online/gaming usernames since because I have yet to find anyone else going by it.

The story behind my current username is so simple it's not even interesting. Freesia is a type of flower, but oddly enough it's not even one of my favorite flowers! I picked it over Gardenia, a flower I find absolutely gorgeous just because I preferred how it sounds as a username. Actually with my avatar being Liligant I think Gardenia would have fit pretty nicely now. =P

PinkIceFox was the first ever username I used for forum type things. Named after a character I had made up that could turn into a pink fox and had ice powers. It's one of a few I use now, and one I use less often.

The "Pikachu-Colored Pichu" was the last event-based Pokémon I got at GameStop...I use it cuz I can't change it to be Celebi.

I have this username for a while now and I still love it. Based on my favorite sea creature, an octopus, and the first two letter of my first name (Monicia or Momo). I put the two together and bam, Octomo.
Been trying to make a mascot of myself, but keep forgetting.

My username comes from the R&B singer of the same name. I like it because I'm a fan of her.

This account is the original Lugia123 account and I'm the legendary "King Spamma" back from 2001-2002 on Bulbagarden. 16 years later I'm a much more mature adult but I still like the username. I was a very unoriginal 10 year old Pokémon fan in 2000 haha

I liked the word...? Honestly, it only goes as deep as that but I like it and I might keep it :D Otherwise I'll change it to something video game related or something.

It was just a random name back then when I signed up. But the name was so catchy but tricky to type so yeah I did the naming and here I am.

I made this username when I was 14, I decided to use the first name of my initial "j" and first 3 letters of last name "Lop", and birthday 97, together it became jaylop97 and that is my username on other sites and forums as well.

My username has been used on other social media sites at one time or another years ago when I began getting into social media. in fact I use it for my twitter. the name's origins come from the fact that I'm a Gemini and born in 1987. as for the angel part it just seemed to fit and the fact it was a username that has never been taken. :D

Well, "Pikachu" was taken for this forum so I decided to adapt a username that's based on one of my characters that I used to RP with on a regular basis, Piko.

Hence, Pikochu has become my username.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom