• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reason behind your username

my name is one i used when i first started playing pokemon. it was a sapphire version i found on the street, at that time i thought pokemon was gay, but i was bored so i started it. i wanted my name to :boied sausage, but it wouldent fit so i went with boiled. and ive uesd that ever since.

The Final Fantasy games are my favorite of all time. 9 being my favorite, 12 being my second favorite. Thus FinalIXFantasyXII. the 912 is simply the two numbers smushed together!

The etymology of your username.

There are so many members here in the bulbagarden forums, and I thought this could be a good discussion as to why you created your username. I will start: I named myself Trader because as a pokemon maniac, I am mostly addicted to trading. Whether it is game trading, long range trading, or gts, I love it =]

Now its your turn:

Re: Your Username :)

A few months ago in my English class we had to work in groups for something and this one kid who was in my group wanted to give us all nicknames. So he'd given everyone a nickname except me, and he thought about it for a while, and eventually came up with "Insana Dana".

So I have that kid in English to thank for my username, which I love. :D

Saturn, the name of my favorite planet, and also my favorite senshi, the Soldier of Destruction.

Yoshi, from Nintendo's mult-colored dinosaurs/dragons.

I threw in the $¥ for aesthitics. Also, since SY are actually my initals, I've begun to sign my name with $¥ as well...

Ages ago on Habbo, I was trying to think of a username, and my ex-gf said I should name it after the next song that played.
The next song was "Afterbirth" by From First to Last.
That was taken, so I made it into a plural. Now, Afterbirths is my user for everything; Bulbagarden, Xbox Live, and even in my Sixth Form.

My favorite Digimon character of the third season was Takato, but I forgot about him, and then a few years later when I was coming up with a username, I really liked the came "Takoto", and it was another year before I released Takoto came from Takato.

Also, Takoto means friendly Octopus, and Octopus are cool in my opinion, but I didn't know that when I made the name.

Iteru is the word that the Ancient Egyptians used for the Nile River and as my real name is pronounced the same but just spelt differently, I though I would use it.

After using it I later found out that in Japanese it means something along the lines of "to freeze" and seeing as I love anything to do with the cold, the username became perfect for me.

I already said this on the other thread: Aki (秋) is Japanese for fall/autumn, which is my favorite season as well as the season of my birth.

-chan is a Japanese name suffix typically used for refferring to a small child or a female friend, in this case it is the latter.

As for my older username:

Nejitard - Basically a play on the term "Narutard" except I used Neji, who is my favourite character in Naruto.

Because whenever good stuff happens (or they hope will happen), the Rocket Dan say this phrase, meaning "good feeling". I'm an optimist (a bit like them actually) so I used it as a DA username, and I just carried it over to this as well.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom