• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You've signed up for Team Rocket-not because of their ideas, but because you need the money. You do your job well, and you and your friends are promoted to Commander. You now have access to most of Giovanni's files. But, you and your new Rocket friends disagree with the Boss's ideals. You will have to find a way to help the boy, Red, defeat them by somehow passing inside information out to him.

Welcome to my first RP! So, the intro explains it all.
Rules:
1. All BMGf rules and RP rules apply.
2. No Legendary Secret Pokemon.

Name: (Yah, no?) William "Bill" Yaonoto
Appearance: (how else can other characters see them? Include things like intelligence) Bill has long blonde hair that he keeps in a ponytail, unlike the standard Grunt. His family is what we would call Japanese in our world. He is buff, and has general intelligence. He also has a goatee from lack of razors at Team Rocket HQ in Celadon. He has a white uniform, with no chest; a white jacket, a chestless undershirt, and white pants with red stripes down the side. From his looks, you would think he's loyal to Team Rocket.
Backstory: (unless they were born yesterday) Bill was born in Saffron City, and has always been very poor. He was enrolled in the Fighting Dojo, and was in wrestling in school. When Team Rocket noticed him as a teenager, he was told that he would receive a decent salary. His mom told him to, so he joined. He kept his old Pokemon, like the other rebels, as "Secret Pokemon."
Location: (as of now, Sevii Islands or Kanto) Rocket HQ - Celadon City
Pokemon: (duuuuuuuuuuuuh)
Main:
(Movesets can be w/moves from any generation)
Muk - Level 32 - Male - Stench - Minimize/Sludge Bomb/Fling/Screech
Beedrill - Level 35 - Female - Swarm - Pin Missile/Agility/Toxic Spikes/Assurance

Secret:

Hitmonchan - Level 46 - Male - Iron Fist - Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Sky Uppercut
Hitmonlee - Level 46 - Male - Limber - High Jump Kick/Blaze Kick/Foresight/Focus Energy
Tyrogue - Level 16 - Male - Guts - Tackle/Helping Hand/Fake Out/Foresight
Reserved List:
I hope this seems pretty good. I will start it maybe around July 5th or so. If I remember.

Last edited:
Because... I don't think Team Rocket knows where anybody transgender is? :p

What's wrong with transgender?

Because I'm sure there's a forum for that kind of story, but I really don't think this is it. Ambiguous? Sure. Heck, that's already SOO common in anime that the shock value is nonexistent at this point. You'd think there would be some tell tale signs, but it seems every dude with long hair or a wig suddenly has 'Bugs Bunny' level cross dressing capabilities. lol

Japan, you so fabulous!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom