• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RebelShipping Thread !

Herbizarre

Lvl 16. Beat that, #635 ! (Avatar made by Okido)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
My very first thread in Bulbagarden ! And it's about one of the 2 Pokémon Shippings I support : Touya/Hilbert X Bel/Bianca !

Why do you like RebelShipping ?

After battling Cheren in Route 10 and after he went away, Bianca went to speak to the main character. But after I saw her dialogue box saying "So... Um...", I don't know why but it clicked for me. It wasn't enough for me to confirm I liked RebelShipping though. I begun to like this pairing more after I saw a fanart of Touya and Bel together on DeviantArt.

To this day, RebelShipping is one of my favourite pairings among many other franchises.
imhappyplz.gif

Woohoo a Rebel thread yayz! <3

Why do you like RebelShipping ?
The scene with Bianca & her dad totally made me a Rebelshipper, they just look so cute together and when her dad askes Hilbert to take care of his little girl made me squeal xd, also when she gives him the full restores.. oh! and that scene you described <3 I can tell Bianca really likes Hilby hehe x3

I admit, I also love Hilbert x Bianca. :D
They just go together to me. Especially in my stories. XD
I would like to take a look at your stories, if you don't mind :D

Sorry for double-posting D: but since no one has replied in a while I'm going to take over xd.

If Touya/Hilbert were to appear in the anime how do you think he'd meet Bel? : D ~ I'll answer later xd

If Touya/Hilbert were to appear in the anime how do you think he'd meet Bel? I think Touya/Hilbert would first go "Oh, hi Bel !". Just a wild guess though, it's been forever since I've watched the Anime XD

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom