• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent Gaming Purchases

the other captain toad
Reaction score
Got some new joycon grips because my silicone ones don't fit right anymore.

Also preordered the new Paper Mario and the Friends of Mineral town remake. With this, I'll have a pretty good amount of games to play once I'm off work on vacation later this month.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Story of Seasons- Friends of Mineral Town (Switch)

Now if only I could find the console.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Switch). Just waiting for it to arrive now.

I look forward to this since I never got to play the original.

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Fate Extella Link(US Fleeting Glory Edition)

3-D Diorama of various game characters
26 Song Original Soundtrack
Art Cards
Game/w DLC Code*Can't use locally cause content(2 DLC Outfits)is not available in Australia yet and a rare sight in a game manual

Saffron City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Paper Mario: The Origami King for the Switch.

If we want to count microtransactions on mobile games too, I did just buy 100 PokeCoins on Pokemon Go so I could get a remote raid pass.

Petals For Armor
Reaction score
I really kinda splurged this week.

My parents are getting rid of their old XBOX 360 and giving it to me, so I’m trying to get a small collection of 360 exclusives/3rd party games from that generation (suggestions would be welcome!). A GameStop near me was doing a closing sale so I went there and picked up used copies of XCOM 1 and Fallout: New Vegas, in addition to used copies of both Tokyo Mirage Sessions: #FE Encore and Link’s Awakening Switch.

Then I ALSO bought both the Spyro Trilogy Remastered and Trials of Mana remake, both on sale on Switch.

Black Rabbit
Reaction score
Picked up Fairy Tail for the Switch at GameStop after work. Can't wait to really get into it later tonight.
Also got a $35 eShop card.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Tales of Vesperia (Nintendo Switch), Final Fantasy XII- The Zodiac Age (Nintendo Switch).