• Hey all it's dig, I'm delighted to announce that Magnificent Entertainer will be taking over as our Head Administrator, and Neo Blaze will be our new Deputy Head Administrator!

Please read this post for more details on the changes to our forum leadership. Thanks.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Admoonistrator
Reaction score
Most recent game I got was Fast & Furious: Crossroads & it was absolute trash. I honestly had some decent hopes for it but it was just such an easy game, super repetitive, I finished it in an afternoon.. and oh boy, the graphics..... god damn the graphics.

Standing Out
Reaction score
I hadn't realised that the PS4 version of Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD has been out for almost a month, so I got that earlier today

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
An automatic payment for NSO. Considering I haven't played the Switch much for the last two months and there aren't really any games in the future that wasn't supposed to happen. Oops.

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
Purchased some Vinyl from Materia Collective since it was on sale

Celeste Piano Collections

Hollow Knight Piano Collections (love the black and crystal pour-in on this one)

The Intertwining Pokémon!
Reaction score
Enter the Gungeon was free a week agor, does that count?

disgusting.
Reaction score
sold some games at a local retroshop to get enough money to pre order the mario collection on the eshop!

Reaction score
First time I've been out in months since the lockdown went into full swing and a stop at Entertainment Station and CEX (complete with face mask of course) bagged me the likes of
  • Yu-Gi-Oh Dungeon Dice Monsters on GBA (cartridge only)
  • TV Show King Party and Dancing Stage Hottest Party on Wii
  • Ready 2 Rumble Boxing on PS1
  • Jet Ion GP, Burnout 2 and Asterix and Obelix XXL 2 on PS2
  • Ridge Racer Unbounded on PS3
  • and Yu-Gi-Oh: Nightmare Troubadour on the DS.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Ordered Blade Strangers for the PS4 today on Ebay. I own the Switch version already so I know how it plays and its contents. But, since I've always been more of a PlayStation person I decided to get it on PS4 too, just for fun. That and so dad and I can play a few rounds together, as Blade Strangers is far easier to learn and more straight-forward than Smash (yes, I know you can do the same on Switch but the controllers are a bit too small for both his and my large hands, and I only have one Pro controller but have two PS4 controllers, so it's easier for us to use a PS4 controller instead). Sure, it's quite a bit smaller than Smash and has less content but sometimes less is more. Especially if it's easy to learn and play (and I'm aware that there are also combos in it, too, but they're much easier to learn and execute than in Smash, so that makes it more enjoyable to us).

The Legendary Nero
Reaction score
pre ordered that mario triple pack for switch
subscribed to xbox game pass pc for crusader kings 3 and a few other titles

bought lara croft osiris on psn for 3.99 + 1.49 for the season pass
and that air conflicts combo pack on psn sale for 9.99

Last edited:
Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Ni No Kuni- Wrath of the White Witch (Nintendo Switch)

Reaction score
SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated for Switch and Mario Kart 7 for the 3DS.

The Ghost
Reaction score
Saw Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition for only £3.74 on PS4. I've heard a lot of praise for it, so figured might as well buy it for 85% off.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo Switch)