• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town+Expansion Pass

Was at bit costly at $98.95 but it seems to be the only way to get the expansion pass(cause the standard game doesn't have it listed as a purchase yet)

VoHiYo
Reaction score
Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town+Expansion Pass

Was at bit costly at $98.95 but it seems to be the only way to get the expansion pass(cause the standard game doesn't have it listed as a purchase yet)
I pre ordered it and got 10% off when I did somehow.
In any case my recent purchase was the new tekken 7 dlc

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Monster Hunter Rise
Super Mario Bros Game and Watch(Has Clock,Game and Watch Ball,Super Mario Bros,Super Mario Bros 2)

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
I gave in to Super Mario 3D All-Stars on the last day. There are so many things I would have rather spent with that money, but the Switch is just such a good system to invest all kinds of games in, because it's so comfortable and convenient to play handheld.

On the other hand, I have relearned exactly how frustrating Super Mario Sunshine is and how much it made me realize I suck at video games. lol