• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I gave in to Super Mario 3D All-Stars on the last day. There are so many things I would have rather spent with that money, but the Switch is just such a good system to invest all kinds of games in, because it's so comfortable and convenient to play handheld.

On the other hand, I have relearned exactly how frustrating Super Mario Sunshine is and how much it made me realize I suck at video games. lol

I recently bought some games on android.
I'm not sure if it counts, but I spend most of my money on android games that were console games originally (like TWEWY, Saga, MH Stories, etc.).
I do have a Switch, but it's been a while since I bought a game for it (I would like MH Rise...might be my next purchase).

Last edited:
Super Mario 3D World +Bowser's Fury

Story of Seasons- Pioneers of Olive Town

=

While I was out yesterday with mom (she was getting cabin fever so I took her out to lunch) she somehow convinced me to go to a garage sale that she spotted. Mostly junk, as per normal. Except for two things that I ended up getting for about $3 each: Monster Rancher Advance and Monster Rancher Advance 2. I haven't played them yet as I hadn't recharge my DS Lite until this morning but I admit going to that garage sale wasn't a total bust. I just wish mom would stop trying to go to every garage/yard sale she sees. She really is a junk collector.

I guess that's a blessing and a curse, all in one

More curse than blessing, as her home is just loaded with useless junk that she's picked up from garage/yard sales and Ebay, and she refuses to give them up no matter what. If there's one thing dad and I can agree on is that she's a junk collector and she'll fill up any space she can, be it the floor, walls, or tables, with another piece of junk she just had to have. Heck, she'll even collect things like vintage soup labels and other such nonsense. Is it any wonder she never has any money.

I probably mentioned this but just in case I haven't I purchased a new PS2 on Ebay because of the Slim model I had gotten to replace my first one kicked the bucket due to defective power chords. It arrived today. It's a refurbished model of the fat version, came with all the cables, 2 controllers, and 5 free games as a bonus that I have no intention of playing (they're mostly sport-based, and I hate sport games). Seeing how my old fat PS2 lived for a good 20 or so years while the Slim barely survived a year I feel more confident in the fat model as a result. I've already tested it a bit using Monster Rancher 4 and it seems to have passed the first test by not going kaput right away, so that gives me some hope. I'll give it another test tomorrow to ensure it works fine.

Still playing Civilization VI. However, I've also picked Final Fantasy XIV back up. I figure I just need to finish Shadowbringers already. Although I'm tempted to spend hours and hours and hours and hours to get the Pegasus mount because I'm shallow like that.

I own pretty much all of Civ VI now. lol The only one I'm missing is the Portugal pack which I decided to put off because I don't have any interest in ever playing the zombie mode.

Back
Top Bottom