• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Ys IX- Monstrum Nox (Nintendo Switch).

Physically incapable of ignoring the Steam Summer Sale; I treated myself to Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Metal Gear Solid V, and both Bioshock 1 & 2 Remastered (mostly so I can understand @Greece's love for it... I WILL read her Bioshock essay, one of these days, I swear).

Double dipped and bought both Sword Art Online Hollow Realization and Fatal Bullet again, this time on Switch. Both were on sale for 85% off and I for sure was gonna take advantage of that before the sale ends on the 29th lol. Already played them on the PS4 a while ago so it'll be interesting to play on Switch this time.

Just got the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles on the Switch. I've been waiting for this game for years, and it does not disappoint. Since I pre-ordered the game, I managed to get a Digital code for the extra content in the gallery. I have not gone through all of it due to spoilers, but I love how they gave unused music tracks and character designs with explanations from the creators. Its a treasure trove! I'm really hoping this game sells well. The future of Ace Attorney could depend on it.

I bought Ace Attorney Chronicles this past weekend and just finished the first case. I like it...okay, though I'm kind of out of my element a bit, as I haven't played an Ace Attorney game in a loooong while. That said, I am interested in checking out Fuga: Melodies of Steel, though I'm going to wait until the Deluxe Edition comes out on the Switch.

A Short Hike (Nintendo Switch eShop)

I had to buy a replacement MegaMan Battle Network 5 Double Team DS cartridge off of Ebay today, as one of my copies no longer plays. Not sure how but it appears that the game got corrupted. So after many failed attempts to try to resurrect it I had to toss it and buy a new one to replace it.

Haven Park (Nintendo Switch eshop)

Cattails, saw it on sale in the Switch eShop for $2. My friend says it's a nice relaxing game, she also mentioned it's kind of similar to the Warrior Cats book series with the clan and turf war stuff that happens, and I do like that series so it was pretty much an instant buy for me. I've also heard it's similar to Stardew Valley but I wouldn't know on that since that specific simulation game doesn't interest me, but this has cats so it looks better and more fun to me lol. Gonna get into the game sometime tonight, so I'm pretty excited to try it out.

Well since I finally managed to finish jump through so many hoops, and successfully purchase a PS5 though waiting for it to arrive is another test now too figured it'd be good to get a few games in the house ahead of time for it to play whenever it arrives.

Got Resident Evil Village, and Madden 22

Back
Top Bottom