• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent Gaming Purchases

BlueWaves

Join the BlueLions!
Reaction score
Just got the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles on the Switch. I've been waiting for this game for years, and it does not disappoint. Since I pre-ordered the game, I managed to get a Digital code for the extra content in the gallery. I have not gone through all of it due to spoilers, but I love how they gave unused music tracks and character designs with explanations from the creators. Its a treasure trove! I'm really hoping this game sells well. The future of Ace Attorney could depend on it.

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I bought Ace Attorney Chronicles this past weekend and just finished the first case. I like it...okay, though I'm kind of out of my element a bit, as I haven't played an Ace Attorney game in a loooong while. That said, I am interested in checking out Fuga: Melodies of Steel, though I'm going to wait until the Deluxe Edition comes out on the Switch.

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I had to buy a replacement MegaMan Battle Network 5 Double Team DS cartridge off of Ebay today, as one of my copies no longer plays. Not sure how but it appears that the game got corrupted. So after many failed attempts to try to resurrect it I had to toss it and buy a new one to replace it.

Reaction score
Cattails, saw it on sale in the Switch eShop for $2. My friend says it's a nice relaxing game, she also mentioned it's kind of similar to the Warrior Cats book series with the clan and turf war stuff that happens, and I do like that series so it was pretty much an instant buy for me. I've also heard it's similar to Stardew Valley but I wouldn't know on that since that specific simulation game doesn't interest me, but this has cats so it looks better and more fun to me lol. Gonna get into the game sometime tonight, so I'm pretty excited to try it out.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Reaction score
Preordered the PS4 Directors' Cut upgrade for Ghost of Tsushima and downloaded the Tales of Arise demo.

Last edited:

Ebail

Gone
Reaction score
Well since I finally managed to finish jump through so many hoops, and successfully purchase a PS5 though waiting for it to arrive is another test now too figured it'd be good to get a few games in the house ahead of time for it to play whenever it arrives.

Got Resident Evil Village, and Madden 22

Lone_Garurumon

What can I say? I Stand Out.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
Sayonara Wild Hearts. I've been wanting to get this one for ages, and finally got around to doing so

Lone_Garurumon

What can I say? I Stand Out.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue HD. I enjoyed the first one, so, why not get the second.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Reaction score
Preordered Tales of Arise, wanna preorder SMT V too but that can wait until my next payday. Oh yeah and bought Saints Row IV for my Switch since I've been looking for something on the shorter side.

TheCapsFan

Flowers for Vases
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Well, I caved. I picked up Skyward Sword HD off Amazon with a $15 coupon.

Insanish Danish

oh wow, sports
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
I bought The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles on Amazon a few days ago; it should be arriving in the mail today. I've only played the Phoenix Wright trilogy but I've heard great things about TGAA so I'm excited to try it out.

Reaction score
Hades (Switch), yeah I'm late to getting this, hopefully I find it just as great and fun like I did with Pyre (my favorite of Supergiant Games).
Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny (Switch)

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Super Monkey Ball Adventure on PSP (Yes, I know the game's meant to be the worst in the franchise but I do remember enjoying the party games so it's at least nice to have it back in the collection), Destruction Derby: Arenas and Zone of the Enders on PS2 and easily the pick of the day Mario Kart: Double Dash on GameCube.