• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Norzan

Reaction score
Managed to get Dragon Quest 4 DS for 30 bucks and Dragon Quest 6 DS for 55 bucks on Ebay. The latter seems to be expensive, but in recent times the DS remakes of Dragon 4, 5 and 6 have gotten extremely overpriced in the second hand market. 4 and 6 go around 80 to 100 bucks and 5 is at least 150 bucks.

I bought just the game cart, but i don't care at this point. I ain't paying basically twice the price to just have it with the case and manual. Plus i have some empty DS cases, so i have a place to put them. And i can just print the game cover to put it in the case, so there's that.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I finally bought Rivals of Aether on my brothers' Switch, now I can actually play it online! (my Switch is banned)

Jukain726

Reaction score
Pronouns
he, him
I've tried a lot of things over the course of the last year. I tried Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker, and it's a nice game. Some of it is surprisingly tricky, but I don't think it's anything that anyone will have too much trouble with, with the exception of trying to get the gems, which are required for progression. The neatest thing about the bonus dlc was the mini worlds themed after levels in Odyssey.

I also tried an indie platformer called Hue, and it's a nice-looking game for certain. It can get tricky, but it can be done with some brain power.

Finally, there is Kirby Star Allies, which I can say I'm glad I finally tried a Kirby game, as with New Pokemon Snap, I've had the most fun I've had in years.

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Decided to hunker down and pre-order Pokemon Shining Pearl. I'll pre-order Brilliant Diamond next week when I get my paycheck. I also just bought Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon's Roar.

Last edited:

Puddle

Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
I just ordered a Hori Split Pad Pro so that I can enjoy Brilliant Diamond without drifting joy cons! Once it arrives I'm going to try sending my original joy cons to Nintendo for repair. (I considered repairing them myself using the cardboard trick, but I don't feel confident fiddling about with screws.)

TheCapsFan

Flowers for Vases
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Recently beat Metroid Dread, with 100% completion! You can read a review I wrote about it here. Overall it was a fantastic experience and, in my opinion, the height of the series so far as a new fan.

Now that Dread is done (though I might try an any% run of Hard mode still yet), I've picked Bayonetta back up; hopefully I'll be able to finish that before BDSP later this month. I also picked up Mario Party Superstars and have played a few rounds of that. It's pretty fun with friends!

Trainer Gabriel

Reaction score
I went to Gamestop today to see if there were any Black Friday sales that interested me. I found none, but I did find a physical case of the Star Wars: Jedi Knight Collection, which contains both Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast & Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy in a single package, for the Nintendo Switch for just $30! It turned out to be worth the trip in the end!

Lone_Garurumon

What can I say? I Stand Out.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy and the Jak Quadrilogy both went on sale recently, and seeing as they're all things I was wanting to play I figured sure, why the hell not. Also nice because the Jak Quadrilogy was marked down so severely that buying all four at once was even cheaper than buying a single one on its own.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
One time I bought a VN that was $20 for $2. It was a bad VN, but it was my first one. (I got it as a joke, and ended up realizing I liked VNs)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Reaction score
Picked up Mirror's Edge Catalyst. The parkour and first person gameplay looks like something I'd enjoy.

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I just placed a preorder in for Monster Rancher 1 & 2 DX on the Switch. Considering you're getting 2 full (if somewhat short) games for $30 isn't half bad, at least compared to other games on the Switch. I'm looking forward to raising monsters without all the glitches that the old PSX version had. Normally I don't like games that you have to download but given the fact that we in the west might not get a physical release you do what you have to.

Nicolas721

Reaction score
I bought Super Mario 3D world + Bowser's fury this week. I haven't been able to play it though because our grandmother is staying at our home and she always uses the TV at the afternoons to watch her soap operas D: (love her anyway) and playing it handheld is not an option as I want to experience the game in a big screen.