• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent Gaming Purchases

FelipePR

Reaction score
I just placed a preorder in for Monster Rancher 1 & 2 DX on the Switch. Considering you're getting 2 full (if somewhat short) games for $30 isn't half bad, at least compared to other games on the Switch.

Except you're paying for two very old PS1 games. It might not be too expensive, but it certainly isn't cheap. On the Brazilian steam, the combo is priced at around 11 dollars.

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Except you're paying for two very old PS1 games. It might not be too expensive, but it certainly isn't cheap. On the Brazilian steam, the combo is priced at around 11 dollars.

It's cheaper than you think. Especially compared to how much the original PS1 versions are going for on online markets (minimum of $40 in most cases). So getting two full games for $30 is still a pretty good deal, even if they are old. Plus, as I said before, all the bugs, glitches, and coding errors have been fixed, which makes them more valuable than the originals. And remember, these games could potentially open the door to revive the Monster Rancher series in the west, so that makes them very important. So, overall, $30 for two full games isn't half bad at all when you consider all those factors.

Norzan

Reaction score
Bought Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark. It's basically Final Fantasy Tactics and since Square Enix hasn't made one of those since 2008, i guess the indie scene has to pick up the slack. A lot of fun so far, i specially like how there are lot of parameters to tweak the difficulty to your liking (something i wish the main series pokemon would have had by now).

Looking to get Final Fantasy 4 Complete Collection for the PSP. Got this big urge to replay that game and the 2D remake for the PSP is gorgeous.

Unovia

Author of Pokemon of the Week (Travelin' Dan)
Reaction score
Don't know if I can post about Pokemon Games here, but that is a vast majority (95%) of my games.
My newest purchases were from the 3DS e-Shop.
Silver Virtual Console
Crystal Virtual Console

Will eventually get Red Virtual Console.

Neo Blaze

At least let me dream a little
Reaction score
Pronouns
He / Him
I just pre-ordered Legends: Arceus! Wasn't really planning on pre-ordering it until like a week before the release, but an online store I visit a lot gave me a birthday discount to spend on something so I was like, why not :wynaut: I am super excited for it and I hope it delivers.

Actually, I think it's my first gaming purchase ever since I bought Super Mario Odyssey in summer 2020 :X3: I really should use my Switch more.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
If I get enough money for Christmas (combined with what I've saved up), I'm going to preorder the Panda Controller. It's basically the world's best Gamecube controller, made by a pro Smash team, and it'll come out next December. I'm so excited for it!

Lone_Garurumon

What can I say? I Stand Out.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
Bastion, Transistor, and Pyre: The Pre-Hades Supergiant collection

R1ke

D U C K
Reaction score
I finally got a switch recently, with a copy of smash ultimate! Just trying to unlock all the characters and get into elite smash. Far from my first time using one but it's nice to have my own.

Reaction score
Double dipped and bought SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy again, this time on Switch (thought it'd be fun to have this version on the go)
$50 eShop card

dig

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓ด้้้้้็็็็็้้
Reaction score
Had the weird urge to play GTA IV. So, that.

ToxicWhiskers

Hey! Mission!
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/They
Finally got round to downloading the Happy Home Paradise DLC for Animal Crossing. I'm quite enjoying it so far.

Plus, pre-ordered Pokémon Legends.

Norzan

Reaction score
Bought the Halo Master Chief Collection on Steam, beat all the games in it in around 60 hours. A lot of fun, plus playing some entries i hadn't played yet like Halo 3 and Halo Reach was pretty cool.

Also got Final Fantasy 4 Complete Collection for the PSP. Just did everything in Final Fantasy 4, now doing the Interlude.

Top Bottom