• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Reaction score
Picked up Legends Arceus, Bravely Default II and Spider-man PS4 yesterday. I originally went out for the PLA and BD2, but I saw Spider-man and decided to give it another chance after dropping it years ago.

Dorothy

My love is stronger than my fear of death
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Star Wars Battlefront II for the Xbone. Finally got it at a bargain.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Just bought a 500GB microSD for my Switch. This happens every so often, I end up having an inexplicable need to upgrade. I guess it happens when you have a hacked Switch and a HUGE backload of visual novels to play...although this time my Vita needs the upgrade the most...so my Switch's 400GB goes into it...

CastletonSnob

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Check out my haul from an antique store I went to yesterday.

20220212_181652.jpg

Norzan

Reaction score
Switch Lite arrived really fast, so i'm kind of sitting here with nothing to play on it. I did purchase Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition for actually considerably cheaper than it normally is, so i'm waiting for that to arrive.

I am playing some games on my laptop and PSP at the moment, so the Switch not being used right away is not a big deal.

Aulos

Sappho's Friend
Reaction score
Pronouns
She / Her
Pokemon Legends Arceus a week ago. It's so nice to have an income again. =D

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Pokemon Legends Arceus a week ago. It's so nice to have an income again. =D
Congrats!!

A 512GB SD card, I finally was able to upgrade my Switch from 400 to 500, my Vita from 200 to 400, and my 3DS from 32 to 200. Hopefully I won't need to buy any more SD for a long while...

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Since my friend recently sold their PSP to me, I decided to take the leap and buy a copy of Persona 3 Portable from my local secondhand entertainment store. It was so expensive, and so worth it. I also picked up Pokemon White for my boyfriend.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Since my friend recently sold their PSP to me, I decided to take the leap and buy a copy of Persona 3 Portable from my local secondhand entertainment store. It was so expensive, and so worth it. I also picked up Pokemon White for my boyfriend.
Wow that's awesome!!! I have Persona 1-4 on my Vita (it runs PSP too, yay~), but haven't really gotten around to it!! I do hope you enjoy it though~

Lone_Garurumon

What can I say? I Stand Out.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
It's technically not a purchase, since it's free. But I claimed Team Sonic Racing from the Play Station Plus free games for the month.

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Managed to get Triangle Strategy today, along with procuring a physical copy of the Collection of Mana.