• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• There have been changes to the pronoun field in user profiles. Find out more here!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent Gaming Purchases

ReturnofMCH

VoHiYo
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
sega CD with some games for it, and it's a model 2 FYI.

just need a 32x again to recreate the tower now

Lone_Garurumon

What can I say? I Stand Out.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
As is seemingly one of my traditions, I found Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for $6, and figured "Sure, why not, it's cheap and I enjoyed the first one, might as well", so now it's just sitting there on my PS4 waiting for me to finish Digimon Survive with everything else

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Reaction score
Bought the Switch version of Digimon Survive. I liked Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory so this should be a fun experience.

FelipePR

Reaction score
Bought the Switch version of Digimon Survive. I liked Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory so this should be a fun experience.

A quite different experience. Still, I hope it's as fun for you as you hope.

prog rocker

Reaction score
It's closer to Final Fantasy Tactics gameplay-wise, or at least in the way battles work.

Neyo

Reaction score
Just started Nier:Automata. Can’t wait to play through all nine hours!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Reaction score
Bought the useful item + extra difficulty dlc in Soul Hackers 2. It was free and a new difficulty option seemed neat.

A quite different experience. Still, I hope it's as fun for you as you hope.
Digimon Survive has been a different experience in a good way. The SRPG combat is making me want a 3rd Devil Survivor game even more lol. All in all very enjoyable and worth a buy.

Top Bottom